Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » Moderator's Corner: Forum RFS » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Gracie Rudy KK Slider Poppy Present Tex Acorn Rotten Acorn Wallpaper Small Acorn Tangy Umbrella Goldie Stitches Apple Axe Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Bluebear Candy Cheri Cherries Chief Coconut DJ KK Durian Pond Smelt Fishing Rod Fossil Gold Roses Golden Axe Golden Fishing Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Pink Ribbon Gracie Gyroid Bamboo Seed Mango Kicks Kiki Isabelle Purple Ribbon Leif Lemon Lychee Melba Bell Bag Net Tom Nook T and T Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Orange Peach Pear Persimmon Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Pitfall Seed Pudge Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Party Popper Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Snapper Red Tulips Redd Reese Leaf Shirt Shovel Skye Slingshot Perfect Apple Cherry Watering Can White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Wolfgang Lobo Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Large Acorn
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 13, 10 at 4:38amJustin

As this will be more useful to the days to come, might as well post this up now, just in case If anyone has anything to request/feedback/suggest, feel free to post it here!

---

Forum Moderators:

Verotten
Forum Moderator
[Send NeoPM]

------

Aurigae
3DS Category Moderator
[Send NeoPM]

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 20, 14 at 3:59am
Aurigae

Hmmm... I would go for a "help" rather than two separate tags personally. It seems broad, but people wouldn't have to pick either/or if the two were added in. The tags look great, though!

P.S. I will be inactive until May 14th, but will still be around. =)

Apr 19, 14 at 9:53am
Verotten

So the wizard secret of making colourful forum tags has been revealed to me - and now all the tags in this forum are pretty!

I know they're optional, but I'd like to encourage y'all to use them as they make browsing the forum easier and it will make it pretty and colourful.
Plus there's a convenient search feature that allows you to look for threads that come under a certain tag.

Does anyone think we need any new tags or that any old ones are unnecessary?

I was contemplating adding a 'Question' tag and/or a 'Need Advice' tag, since 'Help' is a very broad tag.. and I think it confuses people who then think this is the place to ask for help with petitions, Gracie fashion checks etc.
Any thoughts? :>

Apr 06, 14 at 9:17am
Verotten

Midnight WOT get out. :I
...jk, you can stay. For now... >D

I was thinking of going through it in categories, either personality or species.
I don't think I'd wanna do much more than 50 villagers per game, I might start the first one smaller (Smug villagers maybe) and bring in the bigger ones if there's a lot of interest.

Apr 05, 14 at 11:19pm
Midnight

*APPEARS RANDOMLY*
I would take part in the hurt and heal. How many villagers would there be per round? Assuming there would be more than one.

Apr 03, 14 at 9:43am
Verotten

Ahem cough whoops. Just realised I got this thread mixed up with another the other day and declared the spring cleaning of my flat to the world... Let's tidy that up.
You saw nothing.

ANYWAY would anyone be interested in a villager Hurt and Heal game?
The 'Which would you choose' game is still ongoing, but a Hurt and Heal is a little bit different and less infinite.
For those of you who don't know how a Hurt and Heal works, this is a good example of one.

Keen?

Mar 13, 14 at 2:07pm
Aurigae

Awesome revamp, Verotten!

Also, you guys can now use the community badges uploaded onto the Animal Crossing Community on these boards. If a forum is tied to a community, you can use that community's badges.

Mar 12, 14 at 7:00pm
Verotten

Hiya fellow AC:NLers, I've just gone and revamped the original post of the Introductions thread to try and provide some kind of guidance to people who are new to the forum.
I know it's where a lot of newbies currently look first, but do you think it would be better off in a thread of its own or will it still be helpful how it is now?

Any feedback is appreciated!

Feb 07, 14 at 4:45am
Verotten

Fluidity no worries, cheers for letting me know.

Feb 06, 14 at 8:45pm
Fluidity

Verotten I killed the header and footer host when I deleted my gallery, sorry about that. Here are links to the images; re-host them then you can put them back up.

Jan 13, 14 at 12:42pm
Uvailable

Capn Droid, haha.
Beau is moving into my second town tomorrow. I really want Fauna, but I think I may like Beau. xD I still want Fauna, though.