Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » Moderator's Corner: Forum RFS » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 13, 10 at 4:38amJustin

As this will be more useful to the days to come, might as well post this up now, just in case If anyone has anything to request/feedback/suggest, feel free to post it here!

---

Forum Moderators:

chocolate110
Forum Moderator
[Send NeoPM]

------

Aurigae
Nintendo 3DS Category Moderator
[Send NeoPM]

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 30, 15 at 6:30am
chocolate110

Dilute the general discussion? Why not it would bring more members back

Jul 30, 15 at 5:48am
Dilute

Asked this before, but would you like to revive the GD, chocolate110? A lot of new people are popping, and itd be lovely if we all get back together or something like in the days when Verotten used to be a mod.

Jul 27, 15 at 9:57am
chocolate110

cloud thanks I'm glad to be back

Jul 27, 15 at 9:28am
Cloud

chocolate110
Welcome back .

Jul 27, 15 at 9:23am
Dilute

Yes you were! Everyone missed you, especially Cloud. Isnt it Kellan? (;

Jul 27, 15 at 7:01am
chocolate110

quote dilute
chocolate110 is back! \o/ you were missed omg

You have a lot of catching up to do! Let me know if you need help with ANYTHING :')
Heh was I?

Jul 27, 15 at 7:00am
chocolate110

quote Legendary1
quote chocolate110
Hey everyone, I'm so sorry I haven't been on for ages. Now it's summer, I will have more time!
Like you just got out of school summer? Anyways welcome back!
Thanks! And yeah a week and a half ago

Jul 27, 15 at 6:15am
Legendary1

quote chocolate110
Hey everyone, I'm so sorry I haven't been on for ages. Now it's summer, I will have more time!
Like you just got out of school summer? Anyways welcome back!

Jul 27, 15 at 6:01am
Dilute

chocolate110 is back! \o/ you were missed omg

You have a lot of catching up to do! Let me know if you need help with ANYTHING :')

Jul 26, 15 at 12:19pm
chocolate110