Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » Moderator's Corner: Forum RFS » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 13, 10 at 4:38amJustin

As this will be more useful to the days to come, might as well post this up now, just in case If anyone has anything to request/feedback/suggest, feel free to post it here!

---

Forum Moderators:

Verotten
Forum Moderator
[Send NeoPM]

------

Aurigae
Nintendo 3DS Category Moderator
[Send NeoPM]

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 20, 14 at 2:10pm
Kellan

quote Verotten
Kellan I don't think either of us have mod powers over the trading/adoption forums, so can't really add anything to the OP. Is Kiffa still the original poster of both threads?
I was recently batting around the idea of 'community moderators' who can manage a series community as a whole, would be great for the AC community. Maybe something the people in charge can contemplate in the future. xD
Oh, I thought Aurigae would be. Yeah, Kiffa is the original poster of both threads, but I don't think she is active right now, I'll check.
You mean like the normal community editors having actual control over the forum? That seems like a good idea, would be useful.

Edit: Yeah, Kiffa last logged in on November 10th, she probably won't reply if she is sent a pm or something, and she doesn't actually have any contact info on her profile.[b][/b]

Dec 20, 14 at 1:08pm
Verotten

For the paintings, please try the Trading forum (HERE).

For snowman bingo, we have a thread going in the Wi-Fi and FC forum (HERE).

Good luck~

Dec 20, 14 at 12:25pm
AnimalCrossingKT

Do u have snowman bingo or any paintings? I need either of them

Dec 19, 14 at 2:36pm
Verotten

Hey donnax86, please keep FC swapping posts in the dedicated Wi-Fi and FC forum. That way it's all kept in one place, which makes life easier for everyone.

Welcome to our community, by the way~

Dec 19, 14 at 2:09pm
Verotten

Kellan I don't think either of us have mod powers over the trading/adoption forums, so can't really add anything to the OP. Is Kiffa still the original poster of both threads?
I was recently batting around the idea of 'community moderators' who can manage a series community as a whole, would be great for the AC community. Maybe something the people in charge can contemplate in the future. xD

Dec 19, 14 at 12:53pm
Kellan

Aurigae Verotten
Hey there!
I've kind of seen people still post in the fruit stand and adoptiln forum, I kind ofl eft them in limbo when I demoted. Could you leave an indication that it isn't being updated to save some people the bother of posting? The fruit stand is still usable as people can still pm the people listed there but the adoption database will fudge up, I don't know if anyone got anything from it anyway (Thoub I did get Cherry from jt once)
Sorry, full of typos, im using my tablet right now It's a bit slow.

Dec 05, 14 at 6:21pm
Verotten

We now have optional snow and a special cursor for the festive season, hooray!
You can switch it off, the option to do so is at the top of the forum by the header. Do speak up though if it's causing issues for you!

Aug 23, 14 at 4:37am
Verotten

Hello, I'm back! C:

Aug 21, 14 at 8:31am
Aurigae

Hi dears! Verotten is away for a few days, so feel free to tag me if something needs moving. Cheers!

-Amy

Aug 09, 14 at 1:38pm
Chris

What do you say to kicking off a new mafia? I still have all of my original documents sorted for it and would love to run one again. They seem to attract a fair bit of interest in this forum too.

Verotten