Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » It's getting closer!!! Animal Crossing : New Frontier? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 01, 10 at 11:26pmMew

The 3Ds will be released in February 2011 in Japan for approximately 25 thousand yen, or around $300 US. They are thinking to release it in March 11 for US.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 22, 12 at 1:54pm
Fluidity

sallyluvsdavid, I don't think it's going to be that early. We just found out via Japan's latest Nintendo Direct session that AC3DS won't be released in Japan until fall. Usually, the US/EU/AU come after, so we still have a bit to go. Make sure to save some of your birthday money!

Apr 22, 12 at 1:26pm
sallyluvsdavid

quote Fluidity
My prediction for this game's release is June 2012. Kinda bummed it won't make it for/before March (they led us on!) but what can ya do.

AC:3DS made it on IGN's most anticipated game list for 2012 by the way. Article. Sounds about right.

please let it be early-mid June!My birthday is the 26th so I'm hoping it will be before that!

Apr 10, 12 at 5:21pm
Mew

Well, I saw a Kid Icarus commercial. Pretty interesting, but definitely should not've been the main focus of the GDC this year. If AC 3DS had a little side area like Mario Tennis did, (which looks really cool ^-^) then it would've been more successful. But at E3 is almost certainly going to be when we hear about the next AC update.

Mar 07, 12 at 7:00pm
Fluidity

Vermillion

Live coverage.

Mar 07, 12 at 6:24pm
Arietta

quote Fluidity
Does GDC have a news feed or anything that I can follow on my iPhone?

Btw I like the new font Brad. :]

Same situation. Let's look for a Twitter account that will tweet updates or something. I don't want to miss anything.

Mar 07, 12 at 3:12pm
Mew

quote squiggle bath
I will be very unhappy if it isn't mentioned at the GDC. We deserve moar info by now!
I think you may be unhappy... but I'm not completely sure yet.

Mar 04, 12 at 10:31pm
Squiggle

I will be very unhappy if it isn't mentioned at the GDC. We deserve moar info by now!

Mar 04, 12 at 8:42pm
Pikachu344

As much as i want it to be announced at GDC i dont think that it will...

Mar 04, 12 at 2:58pm
Heibai

Or go to GDC's website, maybe? I'm not sure if they'd have anything during the actual conference though.

Mar 04, 12 at 2:51pm
Gotenks

Not that I'm aware of. I'd just keep checking IGN whenever you have the chance.