Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] » What...? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Keyblade Sora

hideOriginal Post

Sep 30, 10 at 10:37pmyugiRULER

What is this game even about? Do we know ANYTHING?!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 20, 12 at 10:21pm
Roxas

We still have a good wait to go before the release, so I am not going to get excited just yet.

Apr 20, 12 at 1:38pm
relientkrules

YAY!!!!!!! IT COMES OUT JULY 31st 2012!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Feb 28, 12 at 10:08pm
psykoknight65

if you guys want info, go here. if not then wait till ya get game. http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_3D:_Dream_Drop_Distance

Feb 27, 12 at 6:39am
rpg

I'll spoil everything :]
this happens....and young xehanort/vantus (blanks) then twewy group
(more fill in the blanks) then ansem SOD(xehanort heartless) does (blanks, fill it in please) then vantus and ven (blankery) and sora saves they day. (yay) :] there's the whole story :0 ooooh but it's just best to play the game to get information or you might ruin it for yourself :/

Feb 10, 12 at 9:13pm
khextremelover456789

All I know is Riku and Sora are doing the Mark of Mastery because Xenhort is back... so fun.

Jan 28, 12 at 9:39pm
Ladygaga

I wouldn't really want to know too much it ruins the game. It's also worth noting that the whole point of playing a game is to learn new things through the progression of it. If I hate anything, it would be a spoiler.

May 03, 11 at 1:22am
Lyokomzm

Feb 09, 11 at 8:45pm
Ultima Wepon

Nov 24, 10 at 7:20am
Rabla

ReCoded Spoilers Ahoy

Nov 24, 10 at 1:40am
Maddok

Apparently they want only new worlds, except for the original ones like Destiny Island and Traverse Town.