markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Party Bomb Cow Tipper Explosive Diamond Emerald Ender Eye Ender Pearl Lurker Archer Miner No-Brainer
Note to Guests:

You are NOT allowed to advertise Minecraft servers, texture packs, videos, or anything else in this forum! Read the full forums rules HERE! For advertising servers please see this forum. Thank you.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 30, 10 at 4:48amShadow of Death

Hey, say 'hello', if you will.

Got this game less than a week ago myself, and I've already played it for hours XD I can certainly see the attraction of it, and I'm hoping future updates drastically expand the crafting element, and improve the graphics.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 24, 14 at 3:50pm
Minunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Hai, I am the ultimate Minecraft God

Mar 23, 14 at 4:43am
Ryan180602

Well,I'm in a country where you Don't have MC...sad...So can you guys help this helpless guy to tell a site where you can download free,full version MC?

Mar 23, 14 at 3:28am
MinecraftMultiplayer

Hey guys!

My name is Johnathan. I am a moderator at Minecraft videos. Come check us out, daily new videos about minecraft and much more

Hope to stay on this forum for a long time! Looks fun;)

Mar 16, 14 at 3:11am
jordan leggett

i have a channel and sorry for posting this twice just need to add some stuff so yh
the link is https://www.youtube.com/thejordinoftw i upload 3 to 2 times a week and ill be getting astro a50 soons so the quality is betetr and it would be much apperciated if you look at my chaneel leave a like and subscribe and maybe share it around.
thanks for you time and it will mean a lot if you do

Mar 16, 14 at 3:08am
jordan leggett

look at my chanel i know its crap but more subs i get the better equipment i can get thanks the link is https://www.youtube.com/thejordinoftw

Mar 01, 14 at 9:46pm
Bronychan1217

Hi Shadow of death it is me Bronychan1217 again. I love minecraft and everything about it.

Almost all of time I am mining im always getting exploded when I come out of the ground.
Maybe we could play together(anyone.)

Jan 31, 14 at 3:43pm
IcarusAbides

Welcome to the forum Greatsaiyaman

What made you pick up the game on PC after getting it on PS3?

Jan 25, 14 at 10:15am
Greatsaiyaman

Hey guys, I'm Greatsaiyaman, I have been playing for about a month now. Bought it on my PS3 first and now have it on my PC. I like to be creative with mah Minecraft, but I like to be creative in survival mode. I think I like the risk that goes along with the survival mode, having to gather my materials, and run away from creepers (stupid creepers always blowing up my creations ) PSN: Greatsaiyaman11

Nice to meet you all!

Dec 20, 13 at 9:00pm
Wolf13

Hey all! I am jemaiser in Minecraft, known as Jem. Here I am Wolf13, because 13 is my favorite number. I like songs and creating both skins and texture packs, as the computer I normally use cannot run Minecraft. I still about every week though. Addiction is hard to fight.

Dec 19, 13 at 6:17pm
haalyle

Hey, I'm Haalyle and I got Minecraft for the PS3 just yesterday.
I like it, the music is really calm.