Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Minecraft » Introduce yourselves, miners! » Post Reply

Note to Guests:

You are NOT allowed to advertise Minecraft servers, texture packs, videos, or anything else in this forum! Read the full forums rules HERE! For advertising servers please see this forum. Thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Party Bomb Cow Tipper Explosive Diamond Emerald Ender Eye Ender Pearl Lurker Archer Miner No-Brainer

hideOriginal Post

Sep 30, 10 at 4:48amShadow of Death

Hey, say 'hello', if you will.

Got this game less than a week ago myself, and I've already played it for hours XD I can certainly see the attraction of it, and I'm hoping future updates drastically expand the crafting element, and improve the graphics.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 02, 14 at 12:27am
Kimonio

Welp, I'm going to make a better introductory post, even though mine is two pages back, because I feel I could say a lot more.

My username is Adrilidexus, as stated. I am notorious for being found on servers like Wynncraft and Hypixel, and just recently have gotten into liking mlgHwnt's style of videos. I heard about Minecraft from some friends at school, but at the time, I thought it was just a bunch of blocks and legos and crap. I even watched them play it and asked them "So what's the meaning behind it all?" They soon managed to snag a copy of cracked 1.5.2, and passed it to every single person at school via email. So I decided to give it a go, ran it, tried survival.

I failed so terribly there is no definition for the terrible I failed. It was that bad. Still confused about the purpose of the game, but feeling challenged for having lost, I tried again. I didn't know that Hardcore would delete your world at the time, so I played Hardcore for...probably well over a month? Eventually I got tired and went on servers. It was then I learned it wasn't just blocks, it was creativity. It was imagination at its finest. The world at your fingertips...and all you had to do was place down a block after block, one by one...

I played with some friends on a 1.6.2 server, and started to love it. I built a home on my own without help, learned how to raid without getting caught and still only taking what I needed, and eventually wandered far enough to bring back a pack of wolves. And by pack, I mean a PACK. I led 50 wolves home, that would pounce the first chance they got when someone hit me.

However, this was played via the cracked 1.6.2 launcher, which soon became defective with the new launcher update. At a loss, I decided it was time to actually play the game everyone had tried to tell me about. I bought Minecraft. I went back, played my first modpack, learned about redstone, and made my very first hardcore world, where I survived for a real-time week. playing day in and day out after school.

I'm 18, I'm graduated from high school. I run my own server now, small, but quite homely and popular to an extent. I learned how to use commandblocks to the best of their power, and the tricks I could do with redstone. I learned how bugs and glitches could be used to a benefit, and have been working at studying Java in my free time, so I can develop my own version of Minecraft for my server.

And that's pretty much it. I'm addicted.

Jun 30, 14 at 11:15pm
Miner243

quote w00tageseven
That's right, I'm playing this game now. I bought it on the very day a friend introduced it to me, about two weeks before the Halloween update. And now I shall build a big *bleep*ing thing. Not sure what it's going to be yet, but I know that it'll be big, and it'll be a *bleep*ing thing.

I'm "WannaRocks". And yeah, it's a pun.

Hey I'm newcomboy if u wonna playstaion3 minecraft just friend request me

Jun 24, 14 at 1:13pm
Asianz

Asianz here, love games that stimulates your imagination! Mine craft for the win!! :]

Jun 20, 14 at 11:42am
Benedict

Welcome to all the new members, I hope you will stick around.

Jun 17, 14 at 9:56am
terraremon

Hi I'm terrarimon and I got minecraft a cupol months before full release and I'm hooked my minecraft name is tank411. I asoe have it for the xbox360. I'm a wolf i Like skele bro's bonys

May 29, 14 at 7:28pm
StraightedgeXSavior

Hey everyone! If you would like to play Minecraft sometime I have Xbox Live and I have it on EC3. So send me a PM if you would like to play sometime!

May 14, 14 at 10:33am
Dynamicx

I've been on this game for awhile now! Love it, everyone should play this, seriously!

May 10, 14 at 12:00pm
Minecraft Inventions

Hi guys! Just wanted to say hello. I love Minecraft and I like to play a lot of custom maps. I got mine from www.minecraftinventions.com!

Apr 17, 14 at 7:59am
xXMinecraftLegandXx

This is the Ethoz Cast https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC46J9v3lDGySnSiZjDrsAMw
Check us out if you can.

We have Pinags Games

Mar 24, 14 at 3:50pm
Minunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Hai, I am the ultimate Minecraft God