Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Minecraft » Introduce yourselves, miners! » Post Reply

Note to Guests:

You are NOT allowed to advertise Minecraft servers, texture packs, videos, or anything else in this forum! Read the full forums rules HERE! For advertising servers please see this forum. Thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 30, 10 at 4:48amShadow of Death

Hey, say 'hello', if you will.

Got this game less than a week ago myself, and I've already played it for hours XD I can certainly see the attraction of it, and I'm hoping future updates drastically expand the crafting element, and improve the graphics.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 19, 14 at 3:54am
IronRon

Hi am Eugene I am fron Ukraine, I am newbie but I am eager to play at this game, I am looking for Craft Friends..

Dec 19, 14 at 3:51am
IronBob

Hi guys, I am from Ukraine , Need craft friends/I play from time to time, but anyway I would like to help you

Dec 15, 14 at 9:01pm
HempStarJr

Hey. Just switched to the one. Need craft friends. No immature kids plz. I play a lot. Im 38. Need help let me know. Add me Miss Ayla Rae Thanks guys. On 360 Im That Girl Rae.

Dec 15, 14 at 8:54pm
HempStarJr

HI. Looking for xbox one minecrafters. Please no immature kids. I play all the time. JUst switched from 360 today. Need friends lol. Its just way more fun. Add Miss Ayla Rae and send a message saying u saw this. Thanks guys!???

Sep 27, 14 at 3:58pm
ntalukder7563

hey, what up? im new in neoseeker, but iv been playing mc for about 4 years now. i consider myself a pro, and i want a place where i can post untill death (hypthethicly).
so, nice to meet you all and you can bet you will here from me a lot.

Sep 14, 14 at 9:34am
girly_mincrafter

quote Asianz
Asianz here, love games that stimulates your imagination! Mine craft for the win!! :]
Are you playing the game on pc or Ps3 or ect...

Sep 14, 14 at 9:27am
girly_mincrafter

Hey does anyone play the minecraft on the ps3 or all of you guys and gals are playing it on the pc? lordofpokemonandff10 and shadow of death

Sep 06, 14 at 9:19am
colton creater

Colt creater here. I may not be that popular, but I have some great knolage for anyone who needs it. I've also been working on a skyblock map as well.

Sep 06, 14 at 6:42am
TomReyno

I'm on PS4 and love Minecraft, add me and let us build our epic landscape

PSN ID - TSVR

Sep 06, 14 at 1:58am
best-lemming

My psn is best-lemming. I'm looking for people to play survival with and to help making things. Currently working on a pirate ship a underground rail network then an airport. Would prefer English speakers but can speak a little German and would like to work on getting more fluent. Please send let me know you're from here.