Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Android General Discussion » Home screens » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 30, 10 at 4:46amChiggins

Figured that this would be pretty nice so we could kinda see what everyone else's own setup is. Here is mine, the default screen being the second one.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 09, 14 at 9:37pm
tekmosis

Aug 01, 14 at 3:25pm
Arietta

Jul 13, 14 at 1:26pm
Vendetta

This thread needs to live! I love drawing inspiration from you guys, plus it's fun (and kind of cringey) looking back and seeing all of my previous home screens on all of my old phones (the One X! My first smartphone. Wish I kept it).

This is what I'm working with now. It's pretty minimalistic but not so much that it is detrimental to the experience. I've got a Nexus 5 now with Paranoid Android version 4.42, Android version 4.4.4. Love the phone, but I wished I splurged for the 32gb option. Anyway:

Jan 01, 14 at 8:26pm
Nagare

Well, I got the LG G2 on the Eve of New Year's Eve and I've finally gone around to updating my homescreen. It has remained largely unchanged since my last post with the wallpaper changing maybe once and a couple of new apps being added to the folders while I was in China.

Anyways, loving the new phone and here is what my homescreen looks like now.

May 25, 13 at 1:23pm
mdsujaan

Thats nice themes.do it support in any android phone?

May 12, 13 at 3:49am
Tomski

May 11, 13 at 1:52am
Tomski

Got a Nexus 4 last week. By far the best phone I have ever owned. I've just been mucking around with some Nova icon themes.

Apr 06, 13 at 9:26am
Vendetta

Jan 30, 13 at 5:24am
Tomski

Jan 22, 13 at 11:13pm
Tomski

Thanks. I've downloaded it - very nice!