Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Neoseeker's ASUS & Gigabyte X58 Motherboard Roundup » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 02, 10 at 1:44am
Gravity

I disagree, if you are going to contest with the big bang, then pit it to the supercomputer, the bloodrage(yes I know it's not as pcie expansive), the classified and the ud9. .

Also a better cooler would be needed if you wanted to pit extreme boards, you'd need to see what you could max out at and not cap to 1.375. Now that would be a round up that the rampage 3 I wouldn't mind to see thrown in too. Of course though this wouldn't be a review then, it would be an over clocking contest lol. I don't think a Big Bang would stretch the voltage much more for his cpu if any.

I was able to push the p6x58D-Premium to 21*228bclk before it was wigging on me. Might be able to get that higher too.

Sep 29, 10 at 7:23am
Vagabond

quote riiaku
shame on you for not including the MSI Big bang Xpower motherboard. That would have made the review complete.
I'm with you. I would love to get my hands on a Big Bang Xpower!

Sep 29, 10 at 6:39am
riiaku

shame on you for not including the MSI Big bang Xpower motherboard. That would have made the review complete.

Sep 29, 10 at 4:04am
leochan

It's a showdown of the high performance, high priced Intel X58 motherboards here at Neoseeker. Under the spotlight in our latest roundup review is the ASUS P6X58D Premium, ASUS Rampage III Formula, and the Gigabyte X58A-UD3R socket 1366 motherboards, all packed with connectivity and performance features designed to help enthusiasts squeeze the most out of Intel X58-based systems. See how they stack up against one other by hitting the link below!