Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep » Ultima weapon » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 25, 10 at 3:55pmwiggle_mickey27

Is there one? I just want something else to do in Ven's story (finished) since I'm going to use him for online playing (once I get the wi-fi to work that is).

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 23, 12 at 9:54am
soroxas

personally i have had an obsession with the weapon. I had only gotten in kh2 after hard work but i used oblivion to beat sephiroth.im currently trying to get ultima weapon for terra he is arena lvl 20 but that iron improsoner in round four always kills me. Now i would like to beat vanitas lingering spirit and mysterious figure but i cant seem to beat vanitas lingering spirit. Any tips? Terra:Level 50.
Aqua:Level 48 Ventus:Level 50

Oct 01, 10 at 12:21am
RogueOperator

Oh yeah No Name, I had to check my Ven file, it was impossible for me to remember it.

Sep 30, 10 at 9:22pm
yugiRULER

Yeah, you were almost spot on and you didn't even know it.

Sep 30, 10 at 8:55pm
RogueOperator

I barely ever played that Ice Cream game. I happen to think the Ultima looks pretty awesome, but my favorite in looks is the one you get from MF. (can't remember the name of it right now)

Sep 30, 10 at 8:55pm
Markimus_123

I didn't mind the Ice Cream Game either to be honest, I'm used to that kinda thing from Elite Beat Agents on DS

Sep 30, 10 at 10:06am
yugiRULER

How could you POSSIBLY still want to play that game after you've finished hand in hand on Master? I only did it to get it all in my Archives once. And I wanted to completed Ventus's report, which I did.

Sep 30, 10 at 2:56am
Flippy

Really? I found it was quite fun and got 4517 on my first try with Hand in Hand (But Destiny Islands Master is a bitch.)

Sep 30, 10 at 12:17am
Syfe Kuroslayer

i rather not play that mini-game. if i was going to play a beat game i would go to my local arcade and play ITG

it was annoying trying to pass that minigame on ventus' story line

still i dislike the look.

Sep 29, 10 at 10:07pm
yugiRULER

The Ultima weapon looks the same in all three games.

The ice cream game is the MOST annoying mini-game. Learn the patterns and try to time you're hits with the circle along with the sound and the beat. And also, try going for long combos. Once you get over 20 hits in a row, the hits points double. 20 for good, and 40 for fantastic, WITHOUT the bonus. You could get up and over a thousand in mere moments.

Sep 29, 10 at 1:09pm
Ultravegeta

Nice. I might buy some too now.

Oh and btw, the Ultima Weapon in Birth by Sleep looks ugly >.<
Also, I need help with that Ice cream beat game. How the hell do you get a Fantastic in Master to get that Fortune something-o-rather? =/