Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Black Version » Best/Most Powerful Champion » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 25, 10 at 12:51amThe Anti Hero

Out of Blue, Lance, Steven, Wallace, and Cynthia, who do you think in your opinion, was the coolest, and/or most powerful Champion? Including Rematches? Who was your favorite?

The Isshu Champion, looks incredibly cool and powerful imo, but not much information has been released on him yet.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 22, 13 at 8:14pm
ZacT94

Cynthia was actually dead easy to take down the first time I played Pearl, which was the first pokemon game I ever played. Lance was harder for me as my team also had a few dragons and that Dragonite kept killing both of mine, mainly because my Dragonite's dragon rush kept missing and his Dragonite was too bulky for me to OHKO with my Kingdra. But I beat him after a few attempts. When I went back and played 1st gen, Blue was dead easy, 3rd gen (played Emerald), Wallace was also dead easy.

Apr 09, 13 at 9:16am
Poke squasher

Why dont u say red he is the champ

Sep 29, 12 at 7:21pm
Dream Spirit

I don't know if anyone already said this, but I remember N being the champion of Isshu/Unova. Or at least the one you fight first. He was the most challenging to me.

After that, Cynthia is a runner up. The rest were pretty easy when I took the time to train my Pokemonz.

Sep 24, 12 at 4:52am
RegalBryant

Best Champion is me. but besides me, I'd say the best is Steven, because he's cool. Cynthia always seemed like a pushover to me.

Sep 23, 12 at 9:52pm
Typhlosion7

Cynthia by far has been the hardest champion I have gone against especially when she leads with Spiritomb, but I like the other champions the same

Sep 22, 12 at 10:14pm
085yeagitddhg

Strengthwise,it would be cynthia>red>alder>steven>lance>iris>wallace...I did not mention blue as he is no more a champion,and as far as coolness is concerned,steven takes the cake......and my favourite would be none other than Cynthia.Shes hot.

Nov 26, 11 at 7:03pm
OriginalKingD

Lance was the one that gave me the most trouble but Steven is just so cool

Nov 26, 11 at 10:37am
Phi

But you don't have to use AR. x3 Therefore you're ruining your own game.

Nov 26, 11 at 2:03am
Avicii

man, back when i didnt have no ar, lance was hard as hell. but i kinda wish they didnt make an ar or any cheat device.i tend to use it all the time and it kinda kills the fun of pokemon

Nov 24, 11 at 4:17pm
juan zamudio

i beat the elite 4 and champion with 1 pokemon 1230 times