Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Resistance 2 » Which is creepier? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 24, 10 at 11:28pmRC Cola King

Me and my friend are having a small argument. I think the menials are creepiest, but he thinks it's the grims. Who's right?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 27, 10 at 6:28pm
Asianz

Grims

The environment when Grims are around are a lot scarier. When I was playing Resistance, I didn't find menials creepy because they didn't have that "unhuman" look to them. They were working as regular humans would.

Grims on the other hand, they look like they lost all their humanity and were just amped up zombies.

Oct 25, 10 at 4:53pm
HoodedSolidSnake

Menials, they may not hunt in large numbers, but they are definitely stronger than grims and they creep me out more.

Sep 28, 10 at 6:32pm
Agent Mo

Its a tough one, Menials being more slow and foreboding whereas Grims run at you screaming in groups of 100. I'd say menials since one menial is more creepy than one grim...

Sep 27, 10 at 4:31am
Bale Fire

I find them creepy in different ways. Menials are more for shock value, making no noise and suddenly jumping at you from behind. Grims are more of the slow foreboding kind of creepy, skin glistening, huge numbers, making lots of growls as they move around in the rooms ahead of you.

So yeah, my thoughts.

Sep 25, 10 at 12:53am
RC Cola King

quote dathboy
Menials, by far.

They're equally scary looking, but grims just try and whack you a bit. They're not that much of a pain even on Superhuman, and if you know what you're doing with the right weapons you can handle the biggest crowds easily.

Menials, on the other hand, always creeped the shit out of me, despite their relative weakness. If they get the jump on you I usually shake them off easily because I throw the controller across the room as I leap out of my *bleep*ing skin, and their general stance as they approach you is equally disturbing.
Agreed! Completely!

Sep 25, 10 at 12:24am
dathboy

Menials, by far.

They're equally scary looking, but grims just try and whack you a bit. They're not that much of a pain even on Superhuman, and if you know what you're doing with the right weapons you can handle the biggest crowds easily.

Menials, on the other hand, always creeped the shit out of me, despite their relative weakness. If they get the jump on you I usually shake them off easily because I throw the controller across the room as I leap out of my *bleep*ing skin, and their general stance as they approach you is equally disturbing.

Sep 24, 10 at 11:28pm
RC Cola King

Me and my friend are having a small argument. I think the menials are creepiest, but he thinks it's the grims. Who's right?