Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 24, 10 at 7:20pmChiggins

What phone do you have, or what are you guys interested in possibly buying?

I'm currently using a Droid Eris. Its a nice starter Droid phone, but I'm on my 4th one in 3 months. The trackball went bonkers on the first one, and would always scroll left. The second one totally killed the battery overnight. The third one had another trackball problem, I couldn't scroll down. Now I'm on my fourth.

Its currently rooted, and running whatever the latest KaosFroyo is, with a black notification bar, and ADWLauncher. Overclocked to 710MHz whenever the battery is over 80% charge, or charging. Otherwise it goes back to normal speed, at like 528MHz or so.

I'd really like to get the Droid X. I love the screen size and the picture quality that it has, and of course the better hardware.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 08, 13 at 2:13am
atobe

My phone is Samsung galaxy s2.

May 31, 13 at 1:01am
Tommy Vercetti

Just got myself a Nexus 4, which is the best phone ever. upgraded from my LG MyTouch 4G from T-Mobile. It runs so smooth. And runs my N64 emulator flawlessly. All thanks to the sexy 1.5 GHz quad-core. Anyone try any PS1 emulators on it?

May 26, 13 at 1:26am
tommex

With the right ROM, a Desire Z can still be pretty quick. I use my old one in the car as a music player and for GBA emulators if I'm stuck in gridlocked traffic.

May 25, 13 at 5:11pm
Nagare

Did you just get the Desire Z? If I recall correctly, it's kinda old in the tooth now, but the keyboard was one of the few nice physical keyboards I had used...

May 25, 13 at 1:18pm
mdsujaan

I am using HTC desire Z.I am very happy with my new phone.I love it so much

May 16, 13 at 9:10pm
walnuts

quote Vendetta
It's an awesome phone. There simply aren't any phones that can compete with the Nexus 4 at its price point. Plus stock Android is way better than any manufacturer skin.

Just get a case for it asap. LG made the entire phone out of glass for some reason and it's super fragile.
That's good to know, thanks for the tip - can't wait until I get it.

May 16, 13 at 9:04pm
Vendetta

It's an awesome phone. There simply aren't any phones that can compete with the Nexus 4 at its price point. Plus stock Android is way better than any manufacturer skin.

Just get a case for it asap. LG made the entire phone out of glass for some reason and it's super fragile.

May 16, 13 at 8:41pm
walnuts

quote Vendetta
That's one of the main reasons I'm getting it. My One X has yet to receive 4.2 officially so I'm stuck with a buggy (but improving!) unofficial port of CyanogenMod.

Looks like it already shipped! I'll have it by Thursday or Friday then.
How are you liking your Nexus 4? I just ordered one the other day to replace my dead Galaxy S2 and I can't wait until it arrives - tracking suggests it'll be here Monday night. Squeee!

May 16, 13 at 9:52am
Lewispaul88

I am using Iphone 5 and I'm lovin it. It is very fast and camera picture quality is improved. Retina display give it a sharper display images and videos.

Apr 30, 13 at 4:10am
CharlesThomas

I heard a lot about HTC phones. WiMAX is the smartphone for the US. It have huge touch display.