Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Android General Discussion » Your phone » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 24, 10 at 7:20pmChiggins

What phone do you have, or what are you guys interested in possibly buying?

I'm currently using a Droid Eris. Its a nice starter Droid phone, but I'm on my 4th one in 3 months. The trackball went bonkers on the first one, and would always scroll left. The second one totally killed the battery overnight. The third one had another trackball problem, I couldn't scroll down. Now I'm on my fourth.

Its currently rooted, and running whatever the latest KaosFroyo is, with a black notification bar, and ADWLauncher. Overclocked to 710MHz whenever the battery is over 80% charge, or charging. Otherwise it goes back to normal speed, at like 528MHz or so.

I'd really like to get the Droid X. I love the screen size and the picture quality that it has, and of course the better hardware.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 08, 13 at 2:13am
atobe

My phone is Samsung galaxy s2.

May 31, 13 at 1:01am
Tommy Vercetti

Just got myself a Nexus 4, which is the best phone ever. upgraded from my LG MyTouch 4G from T-Mobile. It runs so smooth. And runs my N64 emulator flawlessly. All thanks to the sexy 1.5 GHz quad-core. Anyone try any PS1 emulators on it?

May 26, 13 at 1:26am
tommex

With the right ROM, a Desire Z can still be pretty quick. I use my old one in the car as a music player and for GBA emulators if I'm stuck in gridlocked traffic.

May 25, 13 at 5:11pm
Nagare

Did you just get the Desire Z? If I recall correctly, it's kinda old in the tooth now, but the keyboard was one of the few nice physical keyboards I had used...

May 25, 13 at 1:18pm
mdsujaan

I am using HTC desire Z.I am very happy with my new phone.I love it so much

May 16, 13 at 9:10pm
walnuts

quote Vendetta
It's an awesome phone. There simply aren't any phones that can compete with the Nexus 4 at its price point. Plus stock Android is way better than any manufacturer skin.

Just get a case for it asap. LG made the entire phone out of glass for some reason and it's super fragile.
That's good to know, thanks for the tip - can't wait until I get it.

May 16, 13 at 9:04pm
Vendetta

It's an awesome phone. There simply aren't any phones that can compete with the Nexus 4 at its price point. Plus stock Android is way better than any manufacturer skin.

Just get a case for it asap. LG made the entire phone out of glass for some reason and it's super fragile.

May 16, 13 at 8:41pm
walnuts

quote Vendetta
That's one of the main reasons I'm getting it. My One X has yet to receive 4.2 officially so I'm stuck with a buggy (but improving!) unofficial port of CyanogenMod.

Looks like it already shipped! I'll have it by Thursday or Friday then.
How are you liking your Nexus 4? I just ordered one the other day to replace my dead Galaxy S2 and I can't wait until it arrives - tracking suggests it'll be here Monday night. Squeee!

May 16, 13 at 9:52am
Lewispaul88

I am using Iphone 5 and I'm lovin it. It is very fast and camera picture quality is improved. Retina display give it a sharper display images and videos.

Apr 30, 13 at 4:10am
CharlesThomas

I heard a lot about HTC phones. WiMAX is the smartphone for the US. It have huge touch display.