Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Android General Discussion » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 24, 10 at 6:02pmAurora

Hai guise, I'm Aurora. I used to develop for the iPhone but I got sick of typing square brackets in Objective-C so I'm considering giving Android development a go.

I can't wait for some decent Android tablets to come out (or are there already gooduns out there?). Smart-phones are of limited interest to me, tbh.

first post

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 28, 14 at 12:08am
johnmatthewworks

hi guys..android game developer here...plz check dis amazing game Road Trip Action...!!its very addictive racing game...thank you..

***Road Trip Action
***Available on - Android, ios and windows

Jan 04, 14 at 7:54pm
bloodyvamp

Hey everyone Vamp here. I love Android stuff. People say Apple is better, but ima fanboy here lol. Anyways, I have a YouTube (link is in my sig) where I cover the best and worst Android apps out there. If you have any suggestions for me I would be glad to read them.

Dec 10, 13 at 4:34am
Ctls_Rajesh

Hi,

I am Rajesh and I am new on this forum.

Aug 11, 13 at 4:01am
Destined

I am James, I have a have a galaxy s4 and I love making android games

Aug 10, 13 at 2:30pm
SpaceMammoth

Hi, I'm Ian

I have enjoyed Android phones for a while now - I have a Galaxy Note at the moment - love phones with a stylus. I'm an indie game developer and am determined to bring my game to Android as well as other platforms. The game is called Mammoth Gravity Battles, its a turn based artillery game in 3D, and I'm very pleased with it, check it out: www.mammothgravitybattles.com

I'm also a keen photographer, and if I have time I like to draw and paint. But there really isn't enough time for all of that...

May 21, 13 at 11:30am
andrew1

Hi I am Andrew....
Threads in the same VM interact and synchronize by the use of shared objects and monitors associated with these objects. Synchronized methods and part of the API in Object also allow Threads to cooperate............

Apr 29, 13 at 4:34am
CharlesThomas

Hi friends, this is CharlesThomas new to this forum.

Feb 23, 13 at 11:43am
CresentChaos

Hello Neoseekers,
I'm CresentChaos (also known as [DL]*[Shise]*). I'm here to be active in a community and also to have fun and learn. I currently got a Android, and so far I'm interested in developing some stuff, or at least try to xD

Feb 18, 13 at 6:47am
LornHg

Hello,

My name's Laurent, I'm CM for Frima Studio an indie game developper in Canada. I get in touch with gaming communities through forums and twitter. I'm new here and I'm not here to spam anything. I just want to share our projects and my thoughts in a way that is respectful to the rules of this forum !

And of course, I love games ! ( not just our games )

Jul 18, 12 at 2:37am
samparker

hi to all iam new here and my name is sam parker and i am from india