Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Android General Discussion » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 24, 10 at 6:02pmAurora

Hai guise, I'm Aurora. I used to develop for the iPhone but I got sick of typing square brackets in Objective-C so I'm considering giving Android development a go.

I can't wait for some decent Android tablets to come out (or are there already gooduns out there?). Smart-phones are of limited interest to me, tbh.

first post

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 29, 15 at 9:48pm
CherryPop

Hello I'm Cherry and I'm new here. Just want to help Crusaders Quest gamers or be helped by other player

Jan 26, 15 at 9:40pm
drewvil313

Hi everyone!

I'm Andrew, solid gamer, super highspeed eating machine when it comes to burger! and a vampire!

I hope we become friends guys! Thank you!

Jan 20, 15 at 8:00pm
PSuarez

Hi! I'm Pia Suarez, I'm 22 years old.

I love to play RPG, Farming Simulation, Strategy and some Shooting Games.

The games that I used to play and i'm still playing are Second Earth, Pocket Tales, HayDay, Crusaders Quest, Undead Slayer, Mmm Fingers, Bubble Story, Infinity Blade and 2048!

I hope i can have the best time here! Nice to know you all ^___^

Jan 04, 15 at 2:34am
M3gaMan1ac

Now i play in Pingui Tate on my phone.
Funny pixel art hardcore arcade
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.RunchiCrunch.PinguiTate

Recomend it!

Dec 25, 14 at 4:39pm
ganoncl

Hi Guys, ganoncl here I'm generalist game developer (Steam, Console, iOS, Android, SmartTV) and I'm from Chile.

Check my own games:

Selknam Defense Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/306260/
Em and Ma: Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ganin.emma

(:

Sep 30, 14 at 9:12am
Brigitte-Grisanti

Hello My name is Brigitte Grisanti and I own a LG G3 phone----Love Android Phones

Jun 28, 14 at 12:08am
johnmatthewworks

hi guys..android game developer here...plz check dis amazing game Road Trip Action...!!its very addictive racing game...thank you..

***Road Trip Action
***Available on - Android, ios and windows

Jan 04, 14 at 7:54pm
bloodyvamp

Hey everyone Vamp here. I love Android stuff. People say Apple is better, but ima fanboy here lol. Anyways, I have a YouTube (link is in my sig) where I cover the best and worst Android apps out there. If you have any suggestions for me I would be glad to read them.

Dec 10, 13 at 4:34am
Ctls_Rajesh

Hi,

I am Rajesh and I am new on this forum.

Aug 11, 13 at 4:01am
Destined

I am James, I have a have a galaxy s4 and I love making android games