Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep » Arena help!! » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Keyblade Sora
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 24, 10 at 5:33pm

My arena level is at 28 with Terra. How do I unlock "A Time to Chill" and "Villains' Vandetta" arena mode events? On my game records I already have a mickey symbol on everything except 2 that are in ??? status.... I only have 2 more arena mode events and idk how to unlock them!!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 18, 12 at 9:24pm
Alec

Beat at level 48! The iron imps. Are weak against fire. So is every other boss besides wheel master. Against iron imps. Fire will stagger them and make an attack opening. Your welcome.

Dec 11, 10 at 5:08pm
blip bloop

i was pwnin shiz till i gotz to iron imp 4 that dood iz a b33st he attacks like t3h flash and he goes uber-pwner when joo bump his health down. im at level 60 and i STILL get mah a55 wooped;(

Sep 25, 10 at 3:20pm
Markimus_123

Ok then, i'll keep that in mind I may try II4 again soon, i'll just get Bio Barrage first

Sep 25, 10 at 2:22pm
yugiRULER

Yeah you do. I did it yesterday and thats how I got the ultima weapon. It was tough, but doable. I was leveling for the secret boss, and when I was level 70 I remembered about the arena match. That coupled with the shotlock won from beating the Iron Imprisoner IV, was complete ownage against most of the bosses.

Sep 25, 10 at 9:43am
Markimus_123

DO you need to beat Villains Vendetta to get the Ultima Weapon? I'd love it but...you know....Iron Imprisoner IV

Sep 25, 10 at 2:14am
yugiRULER

Never mind. Not about all I said, but about the fact that I couldn't do it. I tried again and I got my Ultima weapon. It's pretty cool looking. And it's stronger than the ice cream.

Sep 25, 10 at 1:31am
alexis1988

Okay thanks for the help.... Now I can continue the story in peace! Lol

Sep 24, 10 at 8:48pm
yugiRULER

You have to finish each characters story to unlock more and more special arena matches. Villain's Vendetta is NOT in the reports book. Anywhere. You have to first get to Arena Lv. 30, and then it will appear in the arena, but not in the Reports. I found out today. It's absolutely horrible. You have to battle every type of the Iron Imprisoner, along with every boss from each person's story, excluding the last bosses. Not only that, but they do at least 3 times more damage. I lost at round 5, Iron Imp. III.

Sep 24, 10 at 6:01pm
Markimus_123

It's your choice, but I would finish his story and then go on to the other ones, just to avoid any potential spoilers in the other stories(Which there are some)

Sep 24, 10 at 5:58pm
alexis1988

Ohhh ok, I only played the story with Terra. So should I continue with the story and beat Terra's storyline?