Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon HeartGold Version » Another Pokemon » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Hey! Want advice/feedback on your Pokemon team? All "rate my team" threads belong in the Strategy forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 24, 10 at 1:00pmSaints Fan

I need another pokemon for my party. I'm on my way to Ecruteak and my team so far is:

Chikorita Lv. 23
Raticate Lv. 21
Butterfree Lv. 21

Any suggestions?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 25, 10 at 7:38pm
PoKeNerd

i think that you should get yourself a growlithe from below ecruteak i had growlithe it is really good

Sep 25, 10 at 7:06pm
Saints Fan

Thanks for the suggestions guys, fire type is a definite so Magmar is good and I'll probably go for a Jolteon too.

Sep 25, 10 at 2:12am
Jmaster BIDOOFZ

Go catch a poliwag, shove it in the daycare, then if you can, get the eevee and evolve into espeon, and by then, your poliwag should be of a decent level, and you can take it from there

EDIT: the poliwags for surfin to cianwood, btw

Sep 25, 10 at 12:53am
Cyanide

quote squiggle bath
You'll need a water Pokemon so you can Surf over to Olivine City.
You can catch Poliwags in the pond in Ecruteak with the Old Rod if you got it. Or you could use that Poliwag and go back to Union Cave on a Friday to get Lapras.
Or go for that Vaporeon.

Sep 25, 10 at 12:49am
Squiggle

You'll need a water Pokemon so you can Surf over to Olivine City.
You can catch Poliwags in the pond in Ecruteak with the Old Rod if you got it. Or you could use that Poliwag and go back to Union Cave on a Friday to get Lapras.

Sep 24, 10 at 4:16pm
Cyanide

You can also get Magmar in the basement of the Burnt Tower.

There's only a 5% chance of getting him, but it's well worth it looking at your Grass and Bug types.

Sep 24, 10 at 3:25pm
Eon80

You can get Gyrados at Lake of Rage, but yea Ampharos is a good choice along with Jolteon for an electric type.

Sep 24, 10 at 2:04pm
jesusaurusrox

I'd suggest a marleep ( ampharos is awsome ), growlithe or if you can get one, a gyarados.

Sep 24, 10 at 1:38pm
Eon80

You get Eevee after going back to Bill's house in GoldenRod(once you meet him in Ecruteak City's PokeCenter) Also, you can get Growlithe just south of Ecruteak(can't remember the route #)

Sep 24, 10 at 1:00pm
Saints Fan

I need another pokemon for my party. I'm on my way to Ecruteak and my team so far is:

Chikorita Lv. 23
Raticate Lv. 21
Butterfree Lv. 21

Any suggestions?