Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PC Games and Steam » Mission Against Terror? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Neoseeker does not support warez of any kind. Any request for CD keys will be deleted or closed on sight, regardless of the situation. Thank you
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 21, 10 at 8:05pmViperfish

This one just went into Open Beta less than a week ago. I've been reluctant to try it. It looks pretty cool but has anyone actually tried it for themselves? This is a free to play first person shooter on the PC. Because of all the different publishers apparently, I guess I should say that the North American one is http://mat.subagames.com

Looking at screenshots gives me that warm happy feeling back when I was playing Counter-Strike late nights in high school. It might bring some of those feelings back.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 14, 10 at 10:51pm
Trafalgar

IP check, pls?

And that ain't the Source Engine. Looks more like the engine used to run the original CounterStrike (now 1.6), which would be the GoldSrc or "Half-Life" engine.

Dec 14, 10 at 9:31pm
Lorx

Counter Strike: Source (CS:S, the common Counter Strike game everybody knows about), does run off the Source Engine. Chat and Kill Log for this game look very source-like, rest of it looks different to me though. I don't think this game runs off Source (I could be wrong).

Dec 14, 10 at 1:11pm
sexyfreak024

yup i guess so too.. but is this game an online game.. or a local network game

Dec 14, 10 at 11:37am
Foxtrot493

quote sexyfreak024
nice it looks like a counter strike game
It probably uses the Source engine, or something similar.

Sep 24, 10 at 10:13am
sexyfreak024

nice it looks like a counter strike game

Sep 23, 10 at 7:01pm
Viperfish

I gave it a go. It's a pretty good game. The graphics are nothing to write home about but maybe it's better that way. It gives off a real classic feel. I'd definitely recommend at least a try if you haven't tried it yet.

Sep 22, 10 at 4:43pm
McDougles

I just beat Heavy Rain, wanted to get back into fps gaming on my pc. Can someone give me a strong recommendation for this game?

Sep 21, 10 at 10:48pm
lucknugg

i'll give it a go... just quit combat arms, way too much hacks in that game...

Sep 21, 10 at 8:59pm
Risingstar

Yeah, like IcyBullets said, there's some great gamemodes. They brought out this new Phantom game mode with the Open Beta where you're a ghost and you sneak around and kill the other team while they plant the bomb. its easy to be the ghost, but it takes skill to be the one trying to kill the ghosts.

anyways, i'd say just give it a try. it's free to play so you might as well.

Sep 21, 10 at 8:53pm
IcyBullets

Once I watched the video showing all the modes in the game I was hooked. I can't believe they don't charge any money for this game! You need to try this game.