Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » Forum Feedback » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Sep 21, 10 at 3:09amSonic Flash

This thread can be used to drop feedback and suggestions for how to advance the forum in the future. I'm the category moderator, and until such a time that a moderator is chosen to look after the forum (likely once it grows in popularity down the road) I'm the point of contact for moderative activties around here. Need something done? Come to me! :3

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 22, 16 at 9:17am
Mawile

IamthebestNever - Aw man, that's sounds like a lot of work fun. I also vote for Saku's index as well.

Aug 22, 16 at 8:23am
IamthebestNever

Mawile - You and I need to work on that for sure.

Saku - Yeah, including an exhaustive list of 3DS forums would be a no-go since that would be simply too much to list. Still worth making an index to all the popular game forums though. Could definitely incorporate that into the 3DS Community thread.

As for resources, we could use some general 3DS guides e.g. simple guides/faqs about adding friends, Miiverse, creating Miis, using AR cards, the eShop etc. There is a general help thread for all PowerSaves related questions so that could be indexed in the community/games/guides thread, too.

Aug 21, 16 at 9:44pm
Saku

IamthebestNever I'm thinking for lazy people like me we could have an index to all the 3DS game forums, so that I don't have to search for them in the search thingy and they would all be right there. It could be limited to the more popular games if it is too much to include them all. Then the 3DS forum could be like a central hub for other forums, make the forum more of a central place for activity with the games themselves. At the moment, I feel like it is a bit separated from the games, like there's not too much of a reason to visit and it would be cool if we could change that some how.

Perhaps we could start by revamping the 3DS community thread into a Community, Guides & Game index thread? What other resources could we have?

Aug 18, 16 at 9:47am
Kaiser93

sorry but after playing Conception 2 I have no ideas

Aug 15, 16 at 5:55pm
Mawile

The concept that I'm thinking about is similar to Saku's Criminal Hiseout but instead of focusing on just Pokemon, the missions will spam across multiple games for the DS.

Example: Kill three green enemies
- A green Koopa (Mario)
- Bellsprout (Pokemon)
- Blade Knight (Kirby)

The idea here is that the players can use only one game from a franchise in order to complete the challenge.

Aug 15, 16 at 2:14pm
IamthebestNever

quote Mawile
IamthebestNever

You mean about issuing a series of challenges that require you to play across multiple DS games to complete?
Yeah, that. Some examples of the challenges, the overall gist, how we could get people to play etc.

Aug 15, 16 at 1:04pm
Mawile

IamthebestNever

You mean about issuing a series of challenges that require you to play across multiple DS games to complete?

Aug 15, 16 at 12:17pm
Lesley Pro_04

IamthebestNever I wouldn't mind trying to come up with something for Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, however that would be a massive time commitment to begin with so I'd have to stop and think about what aspect to cover.

Going to need some time to think about that one...

Aug 15, 16 at 10:28am
IamthebestNever

Just tagging a few of you here. Hey guys! As you can see, there is a need to revive activity via discussion, guides and cross-community games in the General 3DS forum. If you've got any suggestions/ideas or requests, please post your thoughts in this thread.

Here are some specific things that need your feedback:
  • The stickied threads. Which ones should be floated, which ones should not?
  • Guides. What kind of general guides could belong in the forum? Would you like to start one?
  • Community games/events. Any fun challenges you've got in mind? Mawile, could you elaborate the idea you shared with me on Kik?
Saku and I are also thinking of creating some simple (general 3DS/2DS) guides so if any of you would like to make a guide/faq too, please post here and let me know.

Eventually, I'd like to create a navigation menu in the forum's subheader to make indexing threads easier but that's a long-term project itself.

Jul 7, 16 at 1:26pm
Vast

Damn, you were mod when I started posting on Neo back in March of 2011. You had a good run, bbb7002004.