Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » Forum Feedback » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DS Logo Animal Crossing New Leaf Castlevania Lord of Shadow Cooking Mama DKC Returns 3D Dead or Alive Dimensions Ace Attorney Dual Destinies Fire Emblem Awakening Harvest Moon A New Beginning Kid Icarus Uprising Luigis Mansion Dark Moon Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Mario Kart 7 Dream Team Monster Hunter 4 New Super Mario Bros 2 Amsey Sigma Squiggle Heibai Swampert X Eiche Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Pokemon X Pokemon Y Project X Zone Resident Evil Revelations Rune Factory 4 Mario 3D Land Shin Megami Tensei IV Sonic Generations Star Fox 64 3D Paper Mario Sticker Star Tales of the Abyss

hideOriginal Post

Sep 21, 10 at 3:09amSonic Flash

This thread can be used to drop feedback and suggestions for how to advance the forum in the future. I'm the category moderator, and until such a time that a moderator is chosen to look after the forum (likely once it grows in popularity down the road) I'm the point of contact for moderative activties around here. Need something done? Come to me! :3

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 09, 14 at 1:42pm
Spook

Pkmn trading should be a permanent sub-forum.

Jan 04, 14 at 11:46am
Sigma

quote Aurigae
Ooooh! Happy Birthday bbb! have a bbb-rilliant day!

That was awful, and I should be ashamed

Amsey needs a time out for that joke.

Happy Birthday, bbb!

Jan 04, 14 at 9:41am
Aurigae

Ooooh! Happy Birthday bbb! have a bbb-rilliant day!

That was awful, and I should be ashamed

Jan 04, 14 at 9:21am
dilute

Happpy Birthday bbb7002004! Thought this would be the best place to say it =/
But yeah, have loads of fuun dude!

Dec 30, 13 at 5:57am
Aurigae

This issue has been addressed by bbb7002004 recently. Thanks for the heads up, though.

Dec 30, 13 at 4:40am
Dragoon

I don't think a thread will be at all useful. They're no more likely to read it than the forum rules, in which case it would probably better better to amend the forum rules and have a link in the header and a community notification informing people of the addition.

Dec 30, 13 at 2:54am
dilute

bbb0072004 Aurigae
How about a thread stating to not post any threads about the 3DS Flash Carts? They seem to be flooding the forums.

Dec 13, 13 at 11:59am
pokemaniac_Y

Oh I see, well okay then I'll try doing that.

Thanks for teh help. :)

Dec 13, 13 at 11:41am
Swampert X

pokemaniac_Y, if I recall it correctly you can take a snapshot in either the 3DS camera or Miimaker and save it on your SD card which in turn you can upload to your computer an dpost here.

Dec 13, 13 at 11:28am
pokemaniac_Y

Can someone tell me how you can upload your Mii? I can see Swampert X's along with others as a badge for the 3DS community, so question is how do you upload them? :o