Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep » Ice cream shop » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 19, 10 at 8:26pmyugiRULER

Can anyone help me with finding where the prize pots are in the Colliseum and Disney Town?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 04, 12 at 6:07pm
dsap

quote Ultravegeta
Yeah, they differ with different stories.

But for the Coliseum, try the far left corner as you enter the "Town Near Thebes" area. If they don't appear on the first try. Leave the area and come back again.

Disney town, for Terra & Ven, is after crossing Pete's room, and then from the roof, crossing to that barely visible little room. You have to use dash commands or Glide to get there. It's definitely on the roofs, that's for sure.
For Aqua, In Raceway area, next to Chip and Dale, little left corner.
dsap: i cant reach pete's room

Sep 24, 10 at 10:03am
yugiRULER

I did the final arena match yesterday, and got myself to Lv. 30, yet I didn't get the keyblade for doing so, and I didn't get the trophy either. Am I missing something?

Sep 24, 10 at 3:35am
Twin_Master

I've yet to return and make something of the ice cream. I dislike the game as I end up hammering in the buttons.

Sep 24, 10 at 2:01am
Ultravegeta

For those Mirage areana Prize Pods match, I found Time Splicer really useful. Coz it instantly teleports you to the enemies above or below

Sep 24, 10 at 1:45am
Sonic Flash

The file I chose to give a crap on is ventus', and I managed to get the ice cream keyblade. Despite looking goofy, the constant criticals end up being a large net boost in strength. Mirage Arena is a huge pain in the ass though; Iron Imprisoner 3 won't give me enough time to get anything off, and since he doesn't do his laser thing anymore I have 0 time to even shotlock him to death.

I also didn't appreciate the guides telling me that I should try using shotlock and keyblades that are only found after beating all of the Arenas. :/

Gathering the icream materials wasn't that big of a pain, except for the one only found in the arena. Magnega ftw.

Sep 21, 10 at 6:03pm
yugiRULER

I do though, and then he somehow manages to get me right before I press X to release the lock.

Sep 21, 10 at 1:13pm
Ultravegeta

Try shot locking right after the fire spin. All other attacks, just keep dodging

Sep 21, 10 at 12:24pm
yugiRULER

I can't even dent that Iron bitch. He just pounds and pounds and I just die. Thats how it goes every time. Yeah I may get a bar or two out of him, but then he flicks his little finger and I'm dead. It's so unfair...

Sep 21, 10 at 12:01am
Ultravegeta

Nice. Coming along nicely.

I myself completed all three stories but Terra and Ventus was only in Proud, while Aqua was in Critical. So I am thinking rather than go and complete the final episode, complete their stories in Critical first. That way I would have everything in the highest setting

I mean it'd be way more satisfying to beat Iron Imprisoner IV and that Mysterious Figure in Critical.

Greater the Difficulty, Sweeter the Victory

Sep 20, 10 at 10:00pm
yugiRULER

I found them a couple hours ago. I didn't know you actually had to touch the far back left corner. I just kept coasting around it. But now I've got all the recipes complete, and I am incredibly happy with my new Ice Cream Keyblade. It's just as strong as Ventus's end game keyblade, though now EVERY attack is critical. Now I only have 4 more commands left, and they are all shotlocks. 197/201 Soooo close. But I probably wont be able to finish for a bit. Still need to beat Aqua's story to unlock the last couple arena missions, and I still can't seem to beat Iron Imprisoner IV yet. Get him down to about 3 bars, and then he hits me one too many times. Completely infuriating.