Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » » Horror » Survival Horror Social Header & Footer Submissions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 18, 10 at 7:35pmExistence

Survival Horror & Contest

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome to the SHS H&F contest! This contest will decide which graphics artist will have his or her art as the header and footer.

Rules
  • The entry must be horror-themed.
  • Recommended maximum dimensions for a header is 600 x 250 px, and that for a footer is 400 x 150. You may go slightly above the stated if you feel it would be beneficial to your piece, but no mammoth sized entries please!
  • Each member is restricted to 3 header entries and 3 footer entries
  • NO PLAGIARISM. All entries must be made by you
Thats it, get your creative juices flowing!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 22, 10 at 6:02am
Lyonnais

quote supreme kai
What would a cool person do Lyonnais?
Make a new one? blahh.. i've already made two headers this week. ;-;

Oh well.

Oct 22, 10 at 5:52am
DarshD

quote Lyonnais
Can I submit my old header?
Are we allowed to re-post a old banner?
Why not create a new one?
Don't you like Paps' banner?

Oct 19, 10 at 4:51am
supreme kai

What would a cool person do Lyonnais?

Oct 19, 10 at 12:40am
Lyonnais

Can I submit my old header?

Oct 18, 10 at 7:40am
DarshD

quote Paper Fox
quote DarshD
Like mine for mon-thur and yours on fri-sun?
Lol, that might be a tad difficult. But I don't mind being replaced, hell I only submitted mine for a larf more than anything else. Good to see someone at least having a serious crack at it
Yeah, it seems that nobody except you, me and few others are fine at art!
Your work was really artistic and scary/funny at the same time, Paps .

How did you liked my banner?

Oct 18, 10 at 6:56am
Paper Fox

quote DarshD
Like mine for mon-thur and yours on fri-sun?
Lol, that might be a tad difficult. But I don't mind being replaced, hell I only submitted mine for a larf more than anything else. Good to see someone at least having a serious crack at it

Oct 18, 10 at 6:42am
DarshD

My header-

Sorry, sister, this is my first banner . Your "Kill you scum" was great banner...Maybe Mods will alternatively put the banners on this forum? Like mine for mon-thur and yours on fri-sun?

Oct 07, 10 at 5:47pm
Cruel Angel Thesis

quote Paper Fox
the guy on the right screaming "I Kill You Scum!!
I thought it was supposed to be "Scum I kill you!!" because of the text alignment. Nevertheless, awesome artwork Paper Fox.

Oct 07, 10 at 9:28am
Paper Fox

Lordy it actually got put up... Awesome. And thanks for the support guys!
Ok so I'll explain the picture in a little more detail:
The two guys in the middle are regular people, the guy on the right screaming "I Kill You Scum!!" is a psycho serial killer (notice his evil smirk? ) and the guy on the left is the terrified victim.
The green dude on the right is a zombie. He has a deformed head and some of his limbs are falling off. He is also saying "Merr!", which is something zombies say a lot. Also, he is spewing up stuff, possibly brains (definitely carrot chunks).
And the little purple guy is a ghost. I tried to make him look a bit like a pac-man ghost, since this is a gaming forum. He looks harmless, but he has red eyes, so you don't know what his deal is.

Oct 07, 10 at 6:39am
Agent Mo

I guess its coz we're more of a crazy forum...so the header fits