Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep » Iron Imprisoner IV » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Keyblade Sora

hideOriginal Post

Sep 18, 10 at 6:30pmyugiRULER

Yeah, theres a fourth and harder one. He's the same thing as the last one, only he has about 4 bars more health, he starts berserk, he's number four, he's black, and he has new attacks which are super powered and can kill you in just a couple hits. He's found in the Keepers of the Arena match, the hardest match. I can't even get past one bar of health before I die. Even getting to him is tough as hell. Who here has?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 26, 14 at 1:43am
RARAR

I beat him with 3 Vanish (Can be bought at Mirage Arena), 3 Curas (Curaga is so slow to regenerate) And 2 commands (any attack/magic command) And I recommend Photon Charge (Max Level)

Here's the strategy: At the beginning, Use Vanish and Shotlock him. And use Cura when you are damaged. Use Vanish whenever it wears off. If the 3 vanish don't regenerate quickly, dogde his attacks. And also, Be sure you have Once More and Second Chance.

Dec 17, 11 at 8:02am
x_blade

sometimes you need to beat the command boards and rumble racing and when your in their maybe use some health stuff + the ice cream activations too

Dec 14, 11 at 4:56am
Spiral

just use dodge roll and bio barrage(i also used sonic blade but it didn't really worked)i beat it in about level 49-53(i forgot).

Nov 16, 10 at 2:45am
Flippy

Small note: Firaga/Triple Firaga can make II I-III flinch and give you enough time for a shotlock but not IV. IV just won't flinch at all.

Nov 11, 10 at 8:53pm
kaijudo

quote Markimus_123
Yeah if you happen to be on the very edge of the other side of the arena when he does that suction move, you will avoid it, I always try to fit in a Shotlock at that point, but the targeting gets messed up :/
Yeah, that always happened to me too. It's so tempting to try too!

Nov 11, 10 at 1:41pm
Markimus_123

Yeah if you happen to be on the very edge of the other side of the arena when he does that suction move, you will avoid it, I always try to fit in a Shotlock at that point, but the targeting gets messed up :/

Nov 11, 10 at 6:51am
kaijudo

quote GAH!!
Holy crap~!1 me and my friend just tried and it was soooo hard~!! we only got like 3 or 4 bars down~but it was our first try hahaha I was level 51 he was level 45 that suction move he does WAS INSANE~!! We both had Photon charge but he kept exploding~ craaaazy shit. uhm most of my hits were done by PayBack fang and the shotlock aaaaaaaand second chance and...once more
If the only thing between you and your friend and victory is his suction technique, just make sure you're continuously dodging away when he does it. Sometimes you can dodge away from the attack at the beginning, but mostly if you spam dodge, then you can just about escape the explosion of the attack right at the end.

Nov 11, 10 at 1:56am
GAH!!

Holy crap~!1 me and my friend just tried and it was soooo hard~!! we only got like 3 or 4 bars down~but it was our first try hahaha I was level 51 he was level 45 that suction move he does WAS INSANE~!! We both had Photon charge but he kept exploding~ craaaazy shit. uhm most of my hits were done by PayBack fang and the shotlock aaaaaaaand second chance and...once more

Nov 08, 10 at 2:20pm
Markimus_123

Thanks, that's working really well, just the 9999 medals left now

Nov 08, 10 at 11:54am
R a i n

quote Markimus_123
I agree about it being easy when you know it's weaknesses and how to dodge it's moves, but I found that normal Keyblade attacks were effective enough to use when I could. Bio Barrage is also a must, if you use it properly, you can take out an entire bar of it's health, sometimes 2 by using it once
While on topic of the Mirage Arena, what is the best match to get medals on? The only 2 levels I need to gain there are 7777 medals and 9999 medals
Risky Riches is pretty efficient -