Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 » PES vs. FIFA » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 18, 10 at 1:37pmlongview01

This thread seems to pop up in every single Pes forum for the past few years and heres this years edition.

Pes vs Fifa....your thoughts?

Please try to keep the fanboyism down and discuss this in a mature manner.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 10, 12 at 4:56pm
thepusherman

Ok...

Mar 04, 11 at 12:49pm
Goonjimbo

Son?!

And there was me thinking my Dad was the milkman that keeps calling..

Mar 03, 11 at 1:14am
thepusherman

Think i already did that son...

Mar 02, 11 at 8:49pm
Goonjimbo

quote thepusherman
Its like FIFA is a Beckham version of football that would appeal to a broader (but mostly stupid) audience whilst PES is a more Bergkamp, Totti idea of a football game... If you manage to unlock the finesse of PES, it becomes a real treat.
Please don't compare PES on PS3 to Dennis Bergkamp. That's akin to comparing a slow Year 7 Physics student to Albert Einstein.

Feb 28, 11 at 12:38am
gilligan77

quote scotty9bar
pro evo smashes fifa 11 this year, fifa is the easy choice 2 make, once you get the passing system sussed the through balls and moves are amazing, fifas got some nice touches and that but its still pretty much fifa 10, evey pass or touch in pro is controlled by u exactly wher u want it but in fifa the computer still helps u out with the passes, fifa for the weak!

you're out of your mind. i haven't played fifa this year but i find it hard to believe that pro-ev could smash anything. it's the single most disappointing game i've ever purchased. not fun at all, just an exercise in frustration and bullshit. i've bought pro-ev every year for the last decade and sadly, i think this might be the end of the road for me. it's not worth the money anymore

Feb 05, 11 at 12:05pm
dimeji

i have both pes11 and fifa11 and while pes has improved greatly with new modes such as world footballer and the latin league fifa still remains on top though the gap is not that much now

Feb 02, 11 at 8:39pm
Forrest Gump

I've been playing PES11 for three months.

Got a taste of FIFA11 in the last few weeks and I was surprised, I actually preferred it. I found the body movement much more fluent, I loved the amount of teams in the game (and, therefore, players. I hate the fact that in PES if a player is in a national side but isn't in a team in the game, you can't buy him..although he might appear in somebodies youth team, for some veeery weird reason). Visually I find FIFA more interesting and the interaction with the PC through those letters in career mode made me feel I really was a manager having to respond to my bosses.

But I still love PES, so this transition is being very weird for me.
Can't go back to PES11 now, though. I'll be playing PES12 for sure, though.

Jan 31, 11 at 3:49pm
Guimengo

quote scotty9bar
pro evo smashes fifa 11 this year, fifa is the easy choice 2 make, once you get the passing system sussed the through balls and moves are amazing, fifas got some nice touches and that but its still pretty much fifa 10, evey pass or touch in pro is controlled by u exactly wher u want it but in fifa the computer still helps u out with the passes, fifa for the weak!

The computer (in FIFA) does help if you leave it assisted. If you don't... you need to be accurate. Shhhh and learn before you speak.

Jan 29, 11 at 9:18pm
scotty9bar

Dec 27, 10 at 4:20pm
thepusherman

I think its got to the stage where people subconsciously want games to be not necessarily easy, but not too complicated and actually hard... I feel PES has that element of yesteryear games when they were on the more difficult side. FIFA is too simple in its over all production compared to PES... PES does have its faults but it just feels more of a "football" game... Its like FIFA is a Beckham version of football that would appeal to a broader (but mostly stupid) audience whilst PES is a more Bergkamp, Totti idea of a football game... If you manage to unlock the finesse of PES, it becomes a real treat. However its a real struggle. And I do actually believe that people nowadays are born to play PES in way that's different to others... Naturally you develop moves and a style of play that can actually be completely different from any of your friends.