Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Why you bought Brawl? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Little Mac Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Pac-Man Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Shulk Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Sep 13, 10 at 10:36pmDrMario24

This thread is about why you bought brawl! If you bought it because of SSB64 OR SSBM say why you bought them!

I bought brawl because or Melee I first found out about melee when i was over at my friend Mitch's house the first time i played melee i HATED IT! but i told him i liked it. I kept playing and I finally got pretty good at it, So i went out and bought it used. I played and played and played it forever when i got the specail Gamepro the cover was Mario Man of the Year! I new I had to get that magizene so I looked through. All the new Mario games (excluding DK) coming out I wanted. So then Brawl came out I bought it used but i thought it was new! I played it and had a blast especially with the new installed stage builder! I masterd Mario and still am trying to get better with him now days. I still play Brawl alot, but on wifi or just training with Mario or Sonic.

So yeah thats my story now I want to hear yours!

Discuss......

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 23, 10 at 11:10am
lordofpokemonandff10

i bought brawl because i love SSB64 and SSBM and i thought it was gonna be good......

Dec 23, 10 at 5:52am
Cloud9157

quote phantomblast
1) Snake has a bad moveset. he needs better attacks.
Ftilt
Utilt
Grenades
All his aerials (except Fair)
DACUS
Usmash
C-4

Not too shabby. Stage control, go!

Dec 22, 10 at 12:32pm
Steam

quote demoncatjuston
kirby's up+b really isn't going to send anything flying.
doesn't need to. regardless kirby's ubB is a terrible move...

just weave through his spacing with Bairs. Bair is like 80% of everything a good kirby Chudat does

Dec 22, 10 at 4:57am
phantomblast

The reason I bought smash...
1) I liked their melee game.
2) Nintendo characters smashing each other to death
3) I wanted to beat up ressetti. it failed though

its almost perfect, too! The only three things wrong...
1) Snake has a bad moveset. he needs better attacks.
2) wifi requires friend codes...they are like the security codes you have to input on a game you bought for your computer!
3)ressetti, STOP EXPLODING AT ME!!!!

Dec 21, 10 at 10:46pm
demoncatjuston

kirby's up+b really isn't going to send anything flying.

Dec 21, 10 at 7:48pm
Steam

just throw projectles at him and gimp his recovery

Dec 21, 10 at 6:59pm
demoncatjuston

they get that lucky sword hammer hit.

where they swing the sword and its on the ground for a few seconds and you run up to attack and get hit by the sword as if it was at the point of impact.

Dec 21, 10 at 9:39am
Steam

quote demoncatjuston
I got it because i thought it would be good.

now its just people playing ike.
But Ike is horrible

Dec 21, 10 at 8:32am
demoncatjuston

I got it because i thought it would be good.

now its just people playing ike.

Dec 21, 10 at 8:23am
DeepWinter

i originally got it because I like pokemon , but then I startes playing other charactars, especislly lucas , he's my fav ! and ness.