Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep » Iron Imprisoner III » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Keyblade Sora

hideOriginal Post

Sep 13, 10 at 5:04pmMarkimus_123

What level would you recommend me being before attempting to beat this thing? I just tried(Terra) at level 42 and got my ass handed to me

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 08, 11 at 1:20am
hitmontop16

Equip Firaga. Even though he IS fire, it'll make him stop whatever he's doing. Same goes for Iron Imprisoner IV

Jan 06, 11 at 5:53pm
Jaz

you gotta kill III again b4 you can kill 4 look up keepers of the arena

Sep 18, 10 at 11:10pm
Eclipse331

quote yugiRULER
How do you make MF again? I forgot.
Fission Firaga and Crawling Fire. Here's a list of Command Melds and abilities you can attach.

Sep 18, 10 at 5:40pm
yugiRULER

Well apparently that other guy is doing perfectly fine. I'm not even going to try again till I get to Lv. 50, and finish killing 800 enemies to get my final finish command.

Sep 18, 10 at 4:03pm
Markimus_123

I unlocked Keepers of the Arena today as well I made it to Iron Imprisoner IV(Final Battle), but it was way too strong, I was level 50 Terra, and I couldn't get it down further than 2 bars of health It starts in a "Berserk Mode" like the third one finishes, so it is really hard to avoid getting hit :/

Sep 18, 10 at 2:25pm
yugiRULER

Damn, that must have taken forever to meld. How do you make MF again? I forgot.

Sep 18, 10 at 7:11am
Eclipse331

I was using Ven (Level 45 or so) for Keepers of the Arena, and it wasn't that hard (except Iron Imprisoner IV). Just spam Mega Flares for the non-boss rounds and hit the bosses with a max level Multivortex when you get the chance. Also, Dodge Roll almost constantly, and Curaga, Leaf Bracer, Damage Syphon, and Once More are godsends. Superglide doesn't hurt either, but don't use it for the bosses. My deck was as follows:

Curaga
Mega Flare
Mega Flare
Mega Flare
Spark Raid

All were max level.

Sep 18, 10 at 3:22am
yugiRULER

Hmph. You guys want a real challenge? You unlock a match when you get to arena level 20, called Masters of the Arena. It's 5 stars, 9 rounds. Inside each round holds countless enemies with unbelievable strength able to KO you in very little time. And every 4-5 rounds, you have to battle first the Iron Imprisoner, and then the magician, both extremely revamped and a hundred times more powerful. Even with the strongest magic in the game, and being level 44, and very skilled at a kingdom Hearts game, The imprisoner still killed me, even when I had every single ability in the game on.

Now lets see if you guys can do that. The Iron Imprisoner III is like a child compared to this match.

Sep 17, 10 at 11:20pm
Markimus_123

Yeah it was very easy for me, that mimic was a lot easier than the last(which I didnt die it just took me a while). Though I am a level 49 Terra

Sep 17, 10 at 11:19pm
yugiRULER

As long as your good, then its not TOO bad. I was lv. 44, ventus.