Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Battlefield: Bad Company 2 » What happened to my experience? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 10, 10 at 3:57amAir Force 1s

I just finished a rush game on Laguna Presa that I went 29-4 on and I gained a butt load of experience. The next round we were on the snow map that takes place during the night time and the game just stopped and I was sent back to the main menu, I went to check my stats and I noticed some things were missing, particularly the kills I got during the Laguna Presa round, all of my stats are the same as they were before the Laguna Presa round of Rush. Is there any way I can get them back? I would hate if I lost all of those pins!

BTW I took a video of the results of the game if you wanna see the stuff I unlocked before I lost it.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 22, 12 at 7:33pm
deeeniel123

quote Matten08
Well im not playing this game ever again
kinda harsh no?

Sep 14, 10 at 12:09am
Matten08

Well im not playing this game ever again

Sep 13, 10 at 8:03am
nanobyte

Its happened loads recently (PS3). I try quitting and restarting the game, it still wont give me my stats etc. It will return to normal if you play for half an hour but its very annoying in the meantime because the score doesn't count to your official rank.

*insert EA rant here*

Sep 10, 10 at 3:47pm
Ali_45

Are you on PS3? If so, there have been issues with Sats updating recently you still have the kills and such its just that it wont update when you view it.

Sep 10, 10 at 11:31am
MistroPainLazy

As all the games data is stored on EA's servers the game tends to do this a lot (Usually it will come back after a while, though I have heard of some cases where it never comes back).

This is mainly and simply due to EA servers being absolute shite...
This used to happen to me once a week when I was a common player...

Sep 10, 10 at 3:57am
Air Force 1s

I just finished a rush game on Laguna Presa that I went 29-4 on and I gained a butt load of experience. The next round we were on the snow map that takes place during the night time and the game just stopped and I was sent back to the main menu, I went to check my stats and I noticed some things were missing, particularly the kills I got during the Laguna Presa round, all of my stats are the same as they were before the Laguna Presa round of Rush. Is there any way I can get them back? I would hate if I lost all of those pins!

BTW I took a video of the results of the game if you wanna see the stuff I unlocked before I lost it.