Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Neoseeker reviews the ASUS Rampage III Extreme » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 12, 10 at 12:12pm
hiigaran

Now let's take a look at the ASUS Rampage III Extreme's DIMM slots. Like most X58 boards you'll be able to use a total of six slots. With these six slots you'll be able to utilize a maximum of 24GB of DDR3 2200 memory. Some of you may notice something a little different about these six DIMM slots; the tabs are located on only one side of the slots. This will allow you to easily switch out memory if you're using a large videocard. Asus uses this method on many of their higher end boards, and it works very well.
huh? i didnt notice anything different. and i dont see how that helps?

either way, superb review, though i was expecting it to be a killer board which is way to expensive

Sep 08, 10 at 5:12pm
leochan

ASUS doesn't hold back when it wants to get EXTREME, so naturally we're eager to see if the Rampage III Extreme can live up to its grand name in our latest socket 1366 motherboard review.