Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PC Games and Steam » Neoseeker reviews Amnesia: The Dark Descent » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Neoseeker does not support warez of any kind. Any request for CD keys will be deleted or closed on sight, regardless of the situation. Thank you
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 06, 10 at 6:42pmRabidChinaGirl

Again we brave the horrific 19th century English setting of Amnesia. This time, we barely make it out alive.

(Psst: you can check out the full gallery of images we took in high res here: http://gallery.neoseeker.com/chautemoc/3451-amnesia/ )

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 31, 14 at 10:50am
PIETROB04

ANCHE A ME ME LA FATTO FAVIJ

Mar 31, 14 at 10:49am
pietro

grazie a favij posso giocare

Sep 24, 10 at 11:40am
sexyfreak024

thanks for sharing the review of the game..

Sep 10, 10 at 4:29pm
chautemoc

There's not much of a point in analyzing the score since I don't. There are bound to be situations where it won't seem to make sense since I find scoring games a rather strange concept. Focus on the text. I did mention wanting more intense insanity effects, though.

Sep 07, 10 at 6:23pm
Ech0ez

I'm confused, the game is flawless besides the length yet that only warrants a 9.0? A whole point deducted from length, despite the fact it's a cheap game that still last around 10 hours in a market where the standard is about 8 hours? Am I missing some huge part of the review here?

That being said it's good to hear, this is probably my most anticipated title of the year. Can't wait until tomorrow.

Sep 07, 10 at 6:04pm
Reenee

Just looking at these guys (or whatever the hell they are) drains your sanity (a wonderfully maddening mechanic)
Just like Call of Cthulu! Delicious eldritch horrors are the best kind of horrors.

Sep 07, 10 at 1:15am
Eirin

I pre-ordered Amnesia... when I could barely even last 10 minutes in the demo. Oh well. And I thought Black Plague was horrifying.

Sep 06, 10 at 6:42pm
RabidChinaGirl

Again we brave the horrific 19th century English setting of Amnesia. This time, we barely make it out alive.

(Psst: you can check out the full gallery of images we took in high res here: http://gallery.neoseeker.com/chautemoc/3451-amnesia/ )