Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » funniest thing that happened playing brawl » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Sep 05, 10 at 7:27pmNeo Raze

whats the funniest thing that's happened to you in brawl?my funniest thing was my brother & i were playing on the pikmin stage and when the bulborb appeared i threw a pokeball at the computer he dodged, and it landed in the bulborbs mouth ,and it was groudon!that was hilarious!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 19, 12 at 5:15am
Spontex

Samus had her legs open and Zero Suit Samus crawled to her.. you know what.. GROSS!!!

Apr 08, 12 at 5:54pm
Shaggy the wolf

My dad and I were playing 15 minute multi man brawl as lucarios and we used the aura ball power back 2 back and all the alloys got sucked into the super aura ball and couldn't get out! the screen kept shaking and got progressively more intense!

Nov 22, 11 at 8:54pm
shayne

lol probably when i played on that one stage where the pink monster came out
i was playing with my cousins and all of a sudden that monster came out and everyone started freaking xD

Oct 27, 11 at 12:33am
Disney1991

I paused the game and i found bowser humping peach i laughed so hard LOL:D

Sep 08, 11 at 6:06am
Eon80

I could pick one of 2 vivid moments, but I'll pick the one when I was battling with 3 of my friends on the Final Destination stage. We were all our worst characters(Ganondorf for me) and I got my FS as I was at like 160%+ damage and got kicked across the stage. I figured I was gonna be unable to recover so I just jabbed the B button and killed everyone at once with the FS. Oh, and did I mention we were all down to 1 life? xD

Sep 06, 11 at 12:42pm
Couttsy

I often get alot of these moments where we just laugh to no end. but when we tell people what happened, its like "you had to be there"

Sep 02, 11 at 11:46pm
The Hero Hartmut

I was Donkey Kong, and my brother was Ike on the Pirate Ship stage. I was behind on stocks, he'd picked up a super mushroom and had barely any damage on him, and the ship was rising up into the air. I kicked him off the stage, and he leaned back towards it, but his increased fall speed resulted with him ending up under it and with no way to recover.

Aug 31, 11 at 1:29pm
Blaziken Is The Best

I was playing as the Ice climbers in a team battle with my friends in our clan. I died, but Nana(the other ice climber), was still alive and killed the guy who killed me with an Usmash before she disappeared.. So freakin hilarious.

Aug 27, 11 at 2:53pm
The Kirbinator

The funniest thing that happened to me? I beat 3 level 9 meta knights... TWICE!

Jun 29, 11 at 5:03pm
mattardis

i replaced Mr G&W's victory theme with the trololol song