Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Paper Mario: Sticker Star » Introductions! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 05, 10 at 3:20pmZuidy

Say hello here, and also introduce yourself!

Im zuidy as you may have noticed, I post in alot of forums and I am a Mario Fanatic!

Love the forums!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 29, 12 at 10:26pm
Spook

Can't believe I haven't introduced myself yet.

Long time fan of Paper Mario (every one except for the Wii). this and Luigi's Mansion are two of my most anticipated games.

Aug 29, 12 at 6:48pm
Sigma

quote Sigma
What's up everyone? I'm Sigma. You might have seen me around the pokemon forums, but i'm also a huge fan of Mario and i'm extremely excited for this release.
    Just thought I should fix that.

Aug 07, 12 at 5:59pm
Symphonic Abyss

Welcome, Saga. New name isn't bad, Andy. Kinda surprising though at first haha.

Aug 07, 12 at 5:48pm
Arietta

I'm Saga. Used to be a big Paper Mario fan back in the day until the one for Wii (I found it so bad that I don't even remember it's name...) disappointed me. I hope this one is a lot better.

Aug 07, 12 at 2:53pm
Sigma

Symphonic Abyss Well excuuuuuuse me!
    Chekka DON'T LISTEN TO HIM, HE WAS SENT BY THE GODS TO EAT OUR SOULS.

*Ahem* So anyways, yeah, this forum is going to be amayzinnnn'! Everyone here is awesome. :3

Aug 07, 12 at 2:45pm
Symphonic Abyss

quote Chekkaa
Wait what? They're going back to making GOOD Paper Mario games? That's actually pretty neat. Too bad I don't have a 3DS...
Get in here anyways. <: We love you all.

Except Sigma. He's a noob. But we love the rest of you. <3 Discuss what you think the series could move to and hang out hehe.

Aug 07, 12 at 12:23pm
Chekkaa

Wait what? They're going back to making GOOD Paper Mario games? That's actually pretty neat. Too bad I don't have a 3DS...

Aug 06, 12 at 11:04pm
Symphonic Abyss

quote Me above
These are literally notifications going out to everyone who's favorited the TTYD forum. If you're interested in this new game, please help us get some activity going by starting new threads and posting in existing ones. Thanks guys!
And that's all of you!

Aug 06, 12 at 11:01pm
Symphonic Abyss

quote Me above
These are literally notifications going out to everyone who's favorited the TTYD forum. If you're interested in this new game, please help us get some activity going by starting new threads and posting in existing ones. Thanks guys!
For clarification, I have permission from Gotenks to do this for activity purposes.

Aug 06, 12 at 10:58pm
Symphonic Abyss

quote Me above