Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » PokéLounge » PokéLounge Introductions! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: PLEASE NOTE: Threads concerning Pokémon should be brought to their respective forums, including game talk, strategies, trading, and etc. Thanks.PLEASE NOTE: PokéLounge is a forum for off-topic discussion. Any Pokémon related topics should be posted in the General Pokémon Forum.
Wish to see more of our fantastic Pokémon Forums? Click here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 01, 10 at 12:25pmBoo

Yes, we all need to say hello now don't we? ^^

Lets make this easy for ourselves. You don't have to do it word for word, but lets follow a guideline so we can get a brief understanding of each other.
quote example
Hey! My name is ___, I'm from ___ and my favourite pokemon is___!
So Hello, I'm Boo, no I didn't get my nickname from Mario and I am one of the original trio of Moderators for this forum. (Ha, why did I think of Misty when I said that?) I'm from England and I've been dancing for 12 of my 18 years. My favourite Pokemon is Raichu and always has been, and I have an unhealthy obsession with Paul from the Pokemon Anime. :3

Your turn!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 26, 15 at 6:35am
jmsummers

Kingdom Hearts Crazy, thanks for answering my question. If you are willing to send me your friend code, I will be more than happy to accept it!

May 22, 15 at 10:40am
Sakuya

Hey all, how's it going?

Looking forward to posting with the rest of you on this fine forum.

May 04, 15 at 6:10am
Castlewars

Guys, it's official. I've returned to Neo.

It's been three years, and a lot has changed to me since I left and went onto another forum so I could participate in a nicer, happier community. However, there's a lot of unrest taking place there about the staff team there being too strict and people getting warned or even banned for things that would normally just warrant a telling-off PM. I had nowhere to go because I ended up tangled in all this, so I thought it would be a good idea just to come back here and see how it goes.

It seems as though things have changed dramatically since I last left Neo, but I can hopefully figure out what's changed.

Apr 14, 15 at 10:22am
alroy214

omegamango
Welcome and have fun!
Some people may or may not bite here, be careful

Apr 14, 15 at 10:03am
omegamango

Hi I'm omegamango, you may know me from the Art District or from my shop (Petalburg nature reserve). I am alright at competitive battling, amazing at breeding and bad at teaching people how to play Pokemon.
My FC is 3136-6741-1774, maybe we can battle sometime . My favourite Pokemon is Hawlucha.
Feel free to talk to me via PM, I wont bite. I love doing FFA, so maybe we can organise a FFA battle via PM.

Apr 05, 15 at 6:03pm
bigjon357

Hi im Bigjon357, im from the usa and my favorite pokemon is Tentacruel. I own my own forum for pokemon trainers and have added a new Trainer directory to it. if you have google plus or twitter please pm me your #1 3ds friendcode, #2 your twitter or google + name if you wish to be added to this list that is growing daily by the hundreds! thank you

Apr 01, 15 at 4:02pm
Ben

Hey guys,

we're new to the tube but we've already covered our Gen 1 faves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wt16zut3cQ

Thanks
The Deadly Medium

Mar 05, 15 at 7:17am
Roxas

I have seen you around, but since you have just made your introduction official, welcome to our family NightmareBlader!

Mar 04, 15 at 3:46pm
NightmareBlader

Hey, my names Manny. Kinda late on postig here :/ I'm from New York City. My favorite pokemon has been, and always will be, Jigglypuff! saw everyone posting addictions so I'll post mine...

Mega Man.EXE

Mar 02, 15 at 1:17pm
Roxas

Welcome to the forum, TheBearer and karezuzusan. Glad to have you both aboard!