Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » PokéLounge » PokéLounge Introductions! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: PLEASE NOTE: Threads concerning Pokémon should be brought to their respective forums, including game talk, strategies, trading, and etc. Thanks.PLEASE NOTE: PokéLounge is a forum for off-topic discussion. Any Pokémon related topics should be posted in the General Pokémon Forum.
Wish to see more of our fantastic Pokémon Forums? Click here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 01, 10 at 12:25pmBoo

Yes, we all need to say hello now don't we? ^^

Lets make this easy for ourselves. You don't have to do it word for word, but lets follow a guideline so we can get a brief understanding of each other.
quote example
Hey! My name is ___, I'm from ___ and my favourite pokemon is___!
So Hello, I'm Boo, no I didn't get my nickname from Mario and I am one of the original trio of Moderators for this forum. (Ha, why did I think of Misty when I said that?) I'm from England and I've been dancing for 12 of my 18 years. My favourite Pokemon is Raichu and always has been, and I have an unhealthy obsession with Paul from the Pokemon Anime. :3

Your turn!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 24, 15 at 10:29am
PokeManiacY

Meaning there's nothing wrong with your game.

And welcome everyone to our humble forum. We wish for you all to stick around.

~ Gone

Jan 24, 15 at 9:42am
Kingdom Hearts Crazy

quote jmsummers
Hi, I'm Jordan and have been playing Pokemon for a long time. I recently got a Turtwig with Pokerus and it evolved into Grotle. I went to evolve some other pokemon and found that my Swampert and Exploud had caught Pokerus as well. Has the game glitched for that to happen?
First of, welcome here!

Secondly, PokeRus is a Pokemon disease which enhances a pokemons exp gain and stats if I recall correctly, but if you continue to keep the infected Pokemon in your party, it acts like a disease and it spreads to all your other Pokemon, so no it is not a glitch, more like an outbreak.

Jan 24, 15 at 9:18am
Toru

quote Kingdom Hearts Crazy
I had a kind of a Snow Storm last night. Almost didn't make it home.
I'm glad you made it home!

>_>

<_<

*hops back into the shadows*

Jan 24, 15 at 7:32am
jmsummers

Hi, I'm Jordan and have been playing Pokemon for a long time. I recently got a Turtwig with Pokerus and it evolved into Grotle. I went to evolve some other pokemon and found that my Swampert and Exploud had caught Pokerus as well. Has the game glitched for that to happen?

Jan 24, 15 at 7:08am
Kingdom Hearts Crazy

I had a kind of a Snow Storm last night. Almost didn't make it home.

Jan 24, 15 at 5:45am
xiphiidae

quote Midnight
Hi there xiphiidae my fellow oceanian. I live in New Zealand. :-D I hope you're enjoying Sweden!
I hope you all stick around! ^__^
Good to know that there's quite a few Oceanians here
Sweden is fairly cold (there was somewhat of a blizzard here today) but fun times.
I'll try my best to stick around _b

Jan 24, 15 at 2:20am
Toru

Midnight I'm okay with stalkers. :x

And thank you.

Jan 23, 15 at 7:16pm
Midnight

ItBeMe not at all.

Hi there xiphiidae my fellow oceanian. I live in New Zealand. :-D I hope you're enjoying Sweden!

Hi Toru! I have seen you posting around *not a stalker*. I'm glad you're getting involved with the forums. :3

I hope you all stick around! ^__^

Jan 23, 15 at 5:19pm
Toru

Uh, hello!

So I've actually been a member here for quite some time, just never really been posting too much. But I'm trying to wiggle out of my shell bit by bit. Please be nice. I don't have too many friends who share my love for pokemon, so don't mind if I use an ellipsis to convey my gloomy feelings . . . (it's a joke, no seriously.)

Don't bite. I get scared.

Edit: Crud. And my favourite pokemon is Umbreon.

Editttt: Norway. I'm from Norway. This is hard.

Jan 23, 15 at 4:51pm
xiphiidae

Heya everyone, I'm Xiphiidae (Xiph).
I'm from Australia (but in Sweden right now) and my favourite Pokémon is Gyarados (although I quite like Lickitung as well).
I've been playing Pokémon since the old timey-times; my favourite games are Crystal and Stadium 2.