Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » PokéLounge » PokéLounge Introductions! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: PLEASE NOTE: Threads concerning Pokémon should be brought to their respective forums, including game talk, strategies, trading, and etc. Thanks.PLEASE NOTE: PokéLounge is a forum for off-topic discussion. Any Pokémon related topics should be posted in the General Pokémon Forum.
Wish to see more of our fantastic Pokémon Forums? Click here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 01, 10 at 12:25pmBoo

Yes, we all need to say hello now don't we? ^^

Lets make this easy for ourselves. You don't have to do it word for word, but lets follow a guideline so we can get a brief understanding of each other.
quote example
Hey! My name is ___, I'm from ___ and my favourite pokemon is___!
So Hello, I'm Boo, no I didn't get my nickname from Mario and I am one of the original trio of Moderators for this forum. (Ha, why did I think of Misty when I said that?) I'm from England and I've been dancing for 12 of my 18 years. My favourite Pokemon is Raichu and always has been, and I have an unhealthy obsession with Paul from the Pokemon Anime. :3

Your turn!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 11, 14 at 5:39pm
Xemas12

Hey everyone, Xemas12 here! I've been pretty active on the ORAS forums for the past few months and before that the Skyrim forum. I decided it was time to get to know some more people so thought I'd check the PokeLounge out!

Dec 03, 14 at 9:47am
cfcfever

GlaceonGuy Thanks for the welcome! The community has been awesome so far. Lots of nice people. Sucks that I'm getting into the game during finals, though

And a special thanks to Koumus for getting me all the starters!

Dec 03, 14 at 8:15am
GlaceonGuy

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome wiley17402, cfcfever, CuteLittleBlack, Novex and bigjon357.
Hi guys! Hope you have fun here!

Dec 02, 14 at 11:04am
bigjon357

Hello Im bigjon357, Im from Michigan USA,My version is Y and my favorite pokemon is tentacruel. if you want to get in touch with me then please get ahold of me bigjon357

Dec 01, 14 at 10:44pm
Novex

Hello I'm Kira I'm 21 and a girl My favorite Pokémon is Raichu w/ surf my favorite legendary is Mew and favorite mega is Absol! Getting a 3ds for Christmas and plan on getting Pokémon X and Omega Ruby I hope to make friends so I'm not playing alone :3

Nov 27, 14 at 3:48am
CuteLittleBlack

Hi everyone,

Let me introduce myself.. I'm CuteLittleBlack. I love pokemon and the games. I can't wait to ORAS (I'm in Europe so it will be released tomorrow..) Till then I'm busy with my Y and X game. I'm a real Shiny Hunter, got over 150 already, and I'm always looking for people to trade with ^^

Nov 26, 14 at 3:44pm
cfcfever

Hi guys, I'm Albert! Glad to see to everyone is as pumped about ORAS as I am! I'd love to trade/battle with some people, so message/reply to me your friend code, if you're interested! Mine is 3239 5126 5269

My favorite Pokemon is Milotic; so naturally, I had to catch a Feebas as soon as I possibly could. I have a bunch of Feebas eggs, so let me know if you want me to save you that trouble of catching one!

Nov 20, 14 at 9:35pm
wiley17402

my name is dan and i like egg pokemon (BREEDING EGGS) for the face it is a gamble when you get it hatched (IF YOU DNT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING ) this is my purchase ....... alpha sapphire ..... and i am an old player age 29 and male .......
i played back in 1995 i am an origional pokemon addict coming back had x lost it tho

heh add me if you like on neoseeker my:

friend code is 3411-3100-5612
i am from pennsylvania usa too
if you add me on 3ds let me know i will add you back >>>>> send me a pm in neoseeker

Nov 05, 14 at 8:00am
PokeManiacY

quote Nerdylocs23
Hello friends,

My username is Nerdylocs23 but just Nerdylocs is fine. My favorite pokemon is Ampibom and I look forward to meeting people with similar interests ^-^
Welcome to PokeLounge, Nerdylocs, hope you get to meet lots of people like yourself, and have a lot of fun, it's great here and I can tell you'll do just fine.

Cheers ~ Me

Nov 05, 14 at 7:34am
Nerdylocs23

Hello friends,

My username is Nerdylocs23 but just Nerdylocs is fine. My favorite pokemon is Ampibom and I look forward to meeting people with similar interests ^-^