Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » PokéLounge » PokéLounge Introductions! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: PLEASE NOTE: Threads concerning Pokémon should be brought to their respective forums, including game talk, strategies, trading, and etc. Thanks.PLEASE NOTE: PokéLounge is a forum for off-topic discussion. Any Pokémon related topics should be posted in the General Pokémon Forum.
Wish to see more of our fantastic Pokémon Forums? Click here!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 01, 10 at 12:25pmBoo

Yes, we all need to say hello now don't we? ^^

Lets make this easy for ourselves. You don't have to do it word for word, but lets follow a guideline so we can get a brief understanding of each other.
quote example
Hey! My name is ___, I'm from ___ and my favourite pokemon is___!
So Hello, I'm Boo, no I didn't get my nickname from Mario and I am one of the original trio of Moderators for this forum. (Ha, why did I think of Misty when I said that?) I'm from England and I've been dancing for 12 of my 18 years. My favourite Pokemon is Raichu and always has been, and I have an unhealthy obsession with Paul from the Pokemon Anime. :3

Your turn!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 26, 15 at 8:18pm
Sigma

Hey there Narkid, welcome to the forum! I'm pretty sure you are allowed to post links to videos, but if it's Pokemon related you should post it over in the General Pokemon forum. This forum is for the Pokemon Community to post and talk about non-Pokemon related things. :3

Jul 26, 15 at 3:52pm
Narkid

Hey there people! Just joined the forums. Been a pokémon fan since i was a wee child. I actually joined cuz i wanted to post pokemon video me and my gf made on a site that actually gets the videos content xD Is it allowed to link to a youtube vid??

Jul 20, 15 at 11:31am
Sigma

quote Amsey
quote Sigma
Hey there hood135! You don't have to worry, we're all cool here for the most part.

(then there are people like Amsey)

I am hip and trendy like you young'uns around these parts, yo!
oh lord someone call the cops

Jul 20, 15 at 11:26am
Amsey

quote Sigma
Hey there hood135! You don't have to worry, we're all cool here for the most part.

I am hip and trendy like you young'uns around these parts, yo!

Jul 20, 15 at 9:45am
Neolord

Welcome to the forums, JackUnreal.

Jul 20, 15 at 8:44am
GlaceonGuy

quote Sigma

Yeah hood135, be careful. She bites.

Jul 20, 15 at 8:37am
JackUnreal

Hello, my name is JackUnreal. I am a long time Pokemon fan, but new to this forum. My favorite Pokemon is Gyrados!

Jul 20, 15 at 8:09am
hood135

alexwong409 Thanks?

Sigma
Good to know.

Jul 20, 15 at 7:48am
Sigma

Jul 20, 15 at 7:47am
alexwong409

quote hood135
quote alexwong409
Run hood135 run.
Why run when you can fly?
Gravity is bringing us down.

Anyways welcome man.