Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » PokéLounge » PokéLounge Introductions! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: PLEASE NOTE: Threads concerning Pokémon should be brought to their respective forums, including game talk, strategies, trading, and etc. Thanks.PLEASE NOTE: PokéLounge is a forum for off-topic discussion. Any Pokémon related topics should be posted in the General Pokémon Forum.
Wish to see more of our fantastic Pokémon Forums? Click here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 01, 10 at 12:25pmBoo

Yes, we all need to say hello now don't we? ^^

Lets make this easy for ourselves. You don't have to do it word for word, but lets follow a guideline so we can get a brief understanding of each other.
quote example
Hey! My name is ___, I'm from ___ and my favourite pokemon is___!
So Hello, I'm Boo, no I didn't get my nickname from Mario and I am one of the original trio of Moderators for this forum. (Ha, why did I think of Misty when I said that?) I'm from England and I've been dancing for 12 of my 18 years. My favourite Pokemon is Raichu and always has been, and I have an unhealthy obsession with Paul from the Pokemon Anime. :3

Your turn!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 22, 14 at 4:35pm
kylester77

Thanks

Dec 21, 14 at 11:55pm
E4 Morty

Hey there kylester77. Welcome to PokéLounge, see you around.

Dec 21, 14 at 11:41pm
kylester77

Hello! My name is Kyle, and I'm from the US. My favorite pokemon is either Mawile, or Rapidash!

Dec 21, 14 at 2:02pm
Xemas12

Nix Thanks! And ah that must be why your name sounds familiar but I can't place it, I spend little time over at the trading forum but recognize you now haha.

Dec 21, 14 at 5:05am
Mega Shuppet

quote Nix
Mega Shuppet

I hear you're around these parts?
I wonder who told you that.

Welcome dude.

> MS

Dec 21, 14 at 4:57am
Nix

Xemas12

Cool man glad to have you around . You usually find me over in Pokemon Trading but I'm branching out a little more of late.

Mega Shuppet

I hear you're around these parts?

Dec 11, 14 at 5:39pm
Xemas12

Hey everyone, Xemas12 here! I've been pretty active on the ORAS forums for the past few months and before that the Skyrim forum. I decided it was time to get to know some more people so thought I'd check the PokeLounge out!

Dec 03, 14 at 9:47am
cfcfever

GlaceonGuy Thanks for the welcome! The community has been awesome so far. Lots of nice people. Sucks that I'm getting into the game during finals, though

And a special thanks to Koumus for getting me all the starters!

Dec 03, 14 at 8:15am
GlaceonGuy

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome wiley17402, cfcfever, CuteLittleBlack, Novex and bigjon357.
Hi guys! Hope you have fun here!

Dec 02, 14 at 11:04am
bigjon357

Hello Im bigjon357, Im from Michigan USA,My version is Y and my favorite pokemon is tentacruel. if you want to get in touch with me then please get ahold of me bigjon357