Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » PokéLounge » PokéLounge Introductions! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: PLEASE NOTE: Threads concerning Pokémon should be brought to their respective forums, including game talk, strategies, trading, and etc. Thanks.PLEASE NOTE: PokéLounge is a forum for off-topic discussion. Any Pokémon related topics should be posted in the General Pokémon Forum.
Wish to see more of our fantastic Pokémon Forums? Click here!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 01, 10 at 12:25pmBoo

Yes, we all need to say hello now don't we? ^^

Lets make this easy for ourselves. You don't have to do it word for word, but lets follow a guideline so we can get a brief understanding of each other.
quote example
Hey! My name is ___, I'm from ___ and my favourite pokemon is___!
So Hello, I'm Boo, no I didn't get my nickname from Mario and I am one of the original trio of Moderators for this forum. (Ha, why did I think of Misty when I said that?) I'm from England and I've been dancing for 12 of my 18 years. My favourite Pokemon is Raichu and always has been, and I have an unhealthy obsession with Paul from the Pokemon Anime. :3

Your turn!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 21, 15 at 3:38pm
Sigma

Welcome aboard, blips! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

Aug 21, 15 at 10:50am
Amsey

Welcome to our humble abode, blips!

Aug 21, 15 at 3:48am
blips

Hey everyone! I'm blips (I flipped to a random page in the dictionary and picked the first word I saw to be my username lol).

I hail from Toronto, Canada (the 6!), Scarborough to be exact, and I have to say that Canada is not as cold as people think it is.

I want to say my favorite Pokemon is Charizard but he's kinda overrated, so I'm going with Scyther because he looked so cool to me growing up.

I came to this community 4 months ago looking for battles and to add safaris, and I did just that. I joined a few clans and took a real liking to the PokeLounge and general lounges. I'm part of a PokeFiction Roleplay (Reconstruction: Volothas) which I suggest you all read, aha.

I'm also working on bringing back the Neo Pokemon League with some other members, so watch out for that!

Other than that, I say add my friend code (2079-7398-9477) and hit me up on kik! TdotHera

Aug 14, 15 at 7:24am
alroy214

Welcome to weirdness The5thAvocado (it's a much more calmer here then everywhere else )

Aug 13, 15 at 2:13pm
MegaBassMan

Oh hey, nice to see you around here, too, 5thAvocado

Aug 12, 15 at 7:17pm
Sigma

Welcome to the forum, The5thAvocado!

Aug 12, 15 at 6:36pm
The5thAvocado

I'm The5thAvocado and I've been on this site longer than some of you have been alive That being said, I just discovered the PokéLounge and it reminds me of the old days of Neoseeker so I'ma hang around and see what all the kids be talkin bout these days.

Aug 08, 15 at 4:17am
Amsey

Yeah, we won't laugh at your mistakes, I swear.

Aug 04, 15 at 5:37pm
Sigma

quote moonstorm
thanks! I'm still learning!
You'll get the hang of it! If you have any questions just slide me a PM or message me on Kik, I gotchu dude.

Aug 04, 15 at 4:18pm
moonstorm

thanks! I'm still learning!