Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy XV » Versus not expected to hit Japan until 2012 » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Aug 28, 10 at 1:21pmRabla

Like we never saw this coming =P

Development on FFvXIII has apparently hit a bit of a snag, and our favorite Director (No, not Nomura, the other guy) has told us that "He can't say anything about a release date yet"

Source

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 19, 12 at 9:51pm
izanagi_the_creator

I just hope the game will be glitch-free..

Mar 19, 12 at 8:37pm
CrystalLaser

A sequel movie might be cool, actually.

BTW, since this thread could use a little Phoenix Down, allow me to just say:

JOHNNY YONG BOSCH FOR NOCTIS.

Mar 11, 12 at 7:11pm
Vicarious

No movie please. I don't ever think these kinds of games would be good as movies. I think the storylines are great but movies are only 1 and a half to two hours. They would have to cut out a lot to fit a movie. I want the game to last 20 at least. Plus I want to play this game.

Mar 11, 12 at 6:46pm
CrystalLaser

quote kingdomhearts77
You know, I completely forgot about this game until reading some articles. I watched the trailer and I felt that this is being set out to being a real epic. The money's in it, it looks like they're creating a mature, slight-gothic version of Kingdom Hearts with FFVII aspects but yet very different. Years ago when I would imagine what the VII remake would be like, it looked something not so far from this. If there is to be any fault, the camera view looks irritating in battle.

After what I considered to be a failure in XIII, I sort of wished that they made this a movie instead but it really looks like they've got passion in developing this. It's not great that they're taking so long because expectations will pile up. If it turns out to be shit after these long years I might actually give up any hope in following the franchise.

A movie would be really cool, but everything about this game looks incredible. The graphics look stunning, the gameplay looks immersive, the atmosphere is enchanting, and the characters and story look compelling. All that combined makes me want to spend a significant amount of time in this world as an RPG, versus a 1-2 hour movie.

Although, if they open the game up for a movie afterwards it will be a welcome addition.

Mar 11, 12 at 5:55pm
Vicarious

I will not watch a trailer until I see a release date. Knowing my luck I will get all hyped and they will cancel it or some shit.

Mar 11, 12 at 7:10am
R a i n

Everytime I watch this trailer, it hypes me up completely!

Mar 11, 12 at 12:00am
kingdomhearts77

You know, I completely forgot about this game until reading some articles. I watched the trailer and I felt that this is being set out to being a real epic. The money's in it, it looks like they're creating a mature, slight-gothic version of Kingdom Hearts with FFVII aspects but yet very different. Years ago when I would imagine what the VII remake would be like, it looked something not so far from this. If there is to be any fault, the camera view looks irritating in battle.

After what I considered to be a failure in XIII, I sort of wished that they made this a movie instead but it really looks like they've got passion in developing this. It's not great that they're taking so long because expectations will pile up. If it turns out to be shit after these long years I might actually give up any hope in following the franchise.

Mar 10, 12 at 9:55pm
Angelus

quote CrystalLaser
I'd like it if they just made the story slightly or completely different like Type-0 and call it something else to differentiate it from the FFXIII name and to get things moving.

In fact, slap the name Final Fantasy XV on it and go with that. There, you've officially been working on FFXV for 6 years, and that's why it took so long.
lol i would like them to do that.

Mar 10, 12 at 8:15am
Vicarious

quote CrystalLaser
I'd like it if they just made the story slightly or completely different like Type-0 and call it something else to differentiate it from the FFXIII name and to get things moving.

In fact, slap the name Final Fantasy XV on it and go with that. There, you've officially been working on FFXV for 6 years, and that's why it took so long.
TBH I don't even care what it's called at this point. I just wanna play the damn thing lol.

Mar 09, 12 at 9:04pm
Fire Fox

They should have never announced this title before 2012. Simply as that.