Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » can i joinz an active clan? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Aug 27, 10 at 5:50amDAVID Ñ$

well basically im getting kind of bored of playing deathmatch and the other 2. i wanna join a clan that is fun and messes around. but i would like to play serious sometimes. and also im pretty good at the game as well.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 08, 10 at 2:43pm
ES~Cheese

We changed the site now it is exiledsoldiers.tk joinnus

Sep 26, 10 at 9:42pm
SS~Cheese

Ya i quit that clan now join MY clan at:
ssdsclan.co.cc i will let you join FOR SURE

Sep 04, 10 at 5:12am
DAVID Ñ$

well they let u join but not me 4 sum reason. and im really good at this game too. i gav all the info they needed to them. my fc, steam, email, but they didnt accept...

Sep 02, 10 at 7:08pm
L!T Cheese

Trust me thell let you join they let me join:)

Aug 31, 10 at 6:59pm
DAVID Ñ$

i dont think u guys accepted me

Aug 29, 10 at 1:24am
LoW~Monsta

Check LoW out:
http://lowc.co.cc

Aug 27, 10 at 5:50am
DAVID Ñ$

well basically im getting kind of bored of playing deathmatch and the other 2. i wanna join a clan that is fun and messes around. but i would like to play serious sometimes. and also im pretty good at the game as well.