Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » Most annoying monsters » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Aug 25, 10 at 10:19pmThe Player 75

What is yours? Mine would have to be the diablos because every time I fight him, all he seems to do is dig. He rarely does his charge or tail spin attacks and always just jumps out of the ground at me.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 02, 12 at 7:48pm
hitman9992

Idk how no one said this but bnarabaras! I hats quests involving them! Always shocking u ti the ground! Plus they r always flying just out if your reach so u cant hit them! (Btw rhenopolis has saved me a few times by hitting ne away from bigger monsters)

Jul 21, 12 at 1:33am
sensei4

i mostly hate Qurupeco it calles every monster i hunted i was tag teamed by 2 great jaggi next the Royal Ludroth it rool alot and with its stupid tailslap but mostly i hate when he does the barage of water balls of it and the Ludroths because they stop me in my tracks when i try to attack royal i usually need just 30 minutes to kill the Royal Ludroth but with those guys around i need about 1 hour and 45 minutes

Jul 12, 12 at 10:51pm
animal_lover310

quote vincentrago83
For me it would be Diablos because all he does is dig and charge and then when I come up from behind, I get hit with his tail
Ok all u have to do too avoid those things is PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 12, 12 at 10:44pm
animal_lover310

quote RockofKuthian

Also rhenplos, will you please gtfo of this fight. No one likes you and its like your ASKING to die
Lol I have the same feeling so just in case they are asking I kill them

Jul 12, 12 at 10:41pm
animal_lover310

quote Phi
    I cringe whenever I have to fight Diablos. ;-; It always seems to just spam charges at me and never gives me a chance to hit it without going flying.
    Also Ludroth always hit me with that water ball thing while I'm trying to swim away, then I get waterblight and pushed into the way of an attack. 3:

Ok either u suck or u can not fight because for diablos just roll left and for royal ludroth he's not hard to dodge either plus he's one of the easiest monsters in the game now an annoying monster is the melyx because they always steel

Jun 27, 12 at 1:16pm
RockofKuthian

All the monsters i think ive mastered by now. But agna was my main problem. I actually avoided him until hr 49 when i realized i had to fight him for a key quest. The underground thing. OMG
Also rhenplos, will you please gtfo of this fight. No one likes you and its like your ASKING to die

Jun 27, 12 at 5:50am
vincentrago83

For me it would be Diablos because all he does is dig and charge and then when I come up from behind, I get hit with his tail

Jun 24, 12 at 1:18pm
Hidan1336

Rathalos because every got damm time I kill him it won't give me a talon rhenopolos damm charging when I try to kill rathian in the desert

Jun 24, 12 at 3:58am
Kunimitsu04

Qurupeco...
Would you kindly get your **** head down here?

I feel so weak when I'm continuously triple pounding or super pounding your flints/chest

And also STOP SINGING HEAL SONGS AND GET IN THE TRAP!
I end up using all my sonic bombs. -_-

Jun 23, 12 at 10:07pm
Alexander Danger

From Worst to Best (BOSSES that I've met)
Uragaan (Rolling, Being a Dick, Poisoning, So much armor)
Barioth (Sliding around at supersonic speed)
Gigginox (Hanging on ceiling, Poisoning)
Jhen Mohran (Coming out of nowhere, shaking you off)
Rathalos (Flying, Fireballs)
Diablos (Digging, Rage)
Lagiacrus (Electric charge)
Rathian (Retarded minor version of Rathalos)
Barroth (Charging, Rage)
Qurupeco (Calling other retard, His stupid exploding fire thingy)
Great Baggi (Making you sleep)
Great Jaggi (His tail, charging like a helpless retard)
Royal Ludroth (Sometimes is a dick, Drowzy attack)
HONORABLE MENTIONS: Rhenopolos, Ludroth, Jaggi, The Cats (forgot their names), Aptonoth (Spiders), Bhanarba (Insect thingy), Shark