Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Fossil Fighters » help needed » Post Reply

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 14, 13 at 5:09pm
Ibexgod

quote Jeremy130
quote tman
i went to every area guide in the game and they didnt tell me were siamo was can anyone help me?

Become a Master Fighter and go to Rivet Ravine to just before the entrance to the mine, turn right and look for a bridge and go down it and you'll find it or there's another bridge going to the right and it will bring you to siamo fossils
You dont need to be a master fighter you just hve to beat chapter 4... I think or maybe you just had to get t it...

Jul 18, 12 at 8:38am
Jeremy130

quote tman
i went to every area guide in the game and they didnt tell me were siamo was can anyone help me?

Become a Master Fighter and go to Rivet Ravine to just before the entrance to the mine, turn right and look for a bridge and go down it and you'll find it or there's another bridge going to the right and it will bring you to siamo fossils

Aug 23, 10 at 4:23pm
tman