Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mario Kart Wii » The most embarrassing thing you've done on WiFi » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Please read and follow the forum rules before posting.Please read and follow the forum rules before posting.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 21, 10 at 11:17pmYoshiSaur

So guys, what's the most embarrassing thing you've done on WiFi?

For me, it'd be getting a blue shell in a close race, zooming into 1st place and blowing myself up.

Discuss.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 22, 12 at 10:59pm
John234MKWii

When I fell off on Mushroom Gorge on purpose just to escape the hacker bombarding me with Lightning, Stars, Blue Shells and Bombs.

Oct 22, 12 at 2:56pm
SR THE HEDGEHOG

i was in second one time i had a red shell i threw a red shell and it missed the guy in first place A RED SHELL MISSED IT DIDN'T EVEN GO AFTER HIM!

it was embarrassing

Sep 23, 12 at 12:05am
John234MKWii

I was a lap behind in GBA Bowser Castle 3 against a very skilled player. I tried to do the shortcut shroomless and I fell in the lava. The guy I played nearly lapped me.

Sep 22, 12 at 6:10am
CF Master

I threw a green shell but it bounced right back and it hit me, then I got hit by a red shell, somebody squashed me with a mega mushroom, then I got pushed off lol. I came in 9th

May 20, 11 at 12:19am
bamboochuckie

At Wario's Gold Mine right when I was about to finish in second or third, I went up the side wall to show off and I got stuck there for a couple seconds and lost three or four places.

May 15, 11 at 12:16am
Thrawn

I`v got an even worse one that just happened a few days ago. It was at Koopa Cape in the beginning of the first lap. I was in second place and I threw a box right on the first small ramp by the cliff. It was a great throw landing right in the middle of the ramp right in front of the person. But unexpectedly the person avoided it and I crashed right into it sending me down the cliff. Stupidest thing I`v ever done.

Apr 28, 11 at 6:47am
The Kirbinator

I now have a much better connection(my mom bought a new Netgear router with wireless function so i can play wirelessly[i'm hiding that connection to my Wii from her] now. I'll probably ahve something sooner or later now anyway since i has connectivity.

Apr 27, 11 at 8:12pm
zorua22222

Once, I picked my favorite course, threw a banana in 1st place, slipped on it and fell in a hole. I got down to 2nd. The person who got first i met later in my life.

Apr 16, 11 at 6:30am
The Kirbinator

OMGWTFLOL! you got asswhupped by Baby Mario!
At least u didn't get a 1st-place DC.

Apr 15, 11 at 3:42pm
Youness

I was bowser and i got knocked off the course by baby mario!

whats worse is that the baby mario didn't even use a star or a mushroom or anything!

also, in waluigi arena, everyone was in the air except me and i used a power block... LOL!