Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » Resetti » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Gracie Rudy KK Slider Poppy Present Tex Acorn Rotten Acorn Wallpaper Small Acorn Tangy Umbrella Goldie Stitches Apple Axe Tangy Beau Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Bluebear Candy Cheri Cherries Chief Coconut DJ KK Durian Pond Smelt Fishing Rod Fossil Gold Roses Golden Axe Golden Fishing Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Pink Ribbon Sweets House Gracie Gyroid Bamboo Seed Mango Kicks Kiki Isabelle Purple Ribbon Leif Lemon Lychee Melba Bell Bag Net Tom Nook T and T Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Orange Peach Pear Persimmon Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Pitfall Seed Pudge Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Party Popper Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Snapper Red Tulips Redd Reese Leaf Shirt Shovel Skye Slingshot Perfect Apple Cherry Watering Can White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Wolfgang Lobo Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Large Acorn

hideOriginal Post

Aug 21, 10 at 5:00pmChris

Do you want to see him return to this game again? And what about Don Rosetti? We can't forget about him now can we? Personally I'd like to see both of them back along with a third family member.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 11, 14 at 1:27am
chocolate110

I don't think Nintendo would do this, because this game is aimed at younger players, and Nintendo would get complaints

Oct 01, 12 at 3:21pm
Mew

quote No Name
255 being a threaten to ACTUALLY delete your save file!!! If you reset AGAIN(256 times) mr resetti would delete your save file and give you a new one(with 256 resets on it) and he will get even madder if you reset again, knowing it was you, the same person who reset 256 times! And don will appear at the fifth reset as usual, but also every 16 resets afterwards UNLESS it is one of these "special sayings"! So don't reset! (unless you have a spare file)
Wow I actually never heard this, but now I want to try it :3

Oct 01, 12 at 2:22pm
No Name

Bring back when mr resetti says something special for resetting 61 times, and maybe add one for 99, 100, 127, 128, 150, 255 and 256! The 61 should be you have to pay a fine, if you don't have bells you have to do the say it and "How sorry are you?" 99 a threaten to tunnel through your house, 100 actually tunneling through, 127 resetti taking away an item, if you don't have one you having to "Say it!" 5 times, 128 same thing except 2 items, 150 being the one where everyone moves for a week, then shuns you for a month, this time being 31 days always, 255 being a threaten to ACTUALLY delete your save file!!! If you reset AGAIN(256 times) mr resetti would delete your save file and give you a new one(with 256 resets on it) and he will get even madder if you reset again, knowing it was you, the same person who reset 256 times! And don will appear at the fifth reset as usual, but also every 16 resets afterwards UNLESS it is one of these "special sayings"! So don't reset! (unless you have a spare file)

Sep 08, 12 at 5:54pm
Mollygraser

Yes resetti is annoying but, i like his bro his nice also when resetti
used to yell at me he yell these exact words "WHAT DO YOU NOT GET!" and when he said those i heard thunder thats when i think i put him over the edge.

Sep 08, 12 at 6:05am
xXWingXx

As of the new footage of ac, Resetti is back for certain!!!! xD better keep an eye on that save button...

Dec 31, 11 at 11:15am
Toffee8899

The only time i get resetti is if my game freezes...

Tbh, i want to kill that mole and replace him with Don or a cute little sister or something who should be like this.

me: What a nice day!
-resettis sister pops out of ground-
me: Wtf!!! wheres resetti
r.s: He is on holiday! so i am covering for him!
me:... Okay?
r.s: You did something there didnt you? You resetted! resetting is bad, they tell me to be harsh on reseters, but i dont like shouting very much... ANYWAYS! resetting should be avoided at all costs, even if it is just trampling over flowers. Reseting is not good for your health! Bye bye now -players name here-
-resettis sister burrows underground-

Nov 09, 10 at 8:34am
Squiggle

It does annoy how his rambling goes on for ages.
But I guess it really wouldn't be the same without him.

Nov 08, 10 at 10:19pm
Phi

An AC game without Resetti wouldn't be a proper AC game. ;o; No matter how annoying he is.

Nov 08, 10 at 8:59pm
LT23

However tiresome and annoying he is, Resetti is iconic. He does his job alright! Animal Crossing would be nothing without him - let's face it. In AC:3DS, I just want his speeches to be a little shorter and when replying to his questions, to be a little quicker and easier. I mean, God, I have things to do, rather than listening to an angry mole!

Nov 08, 10 at 3:27pm
Alexansar

Character? Are you serious? The only "character" Resseti adds is anger and a bad day for you. I sure hope Nintendo is reading this...