Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » Food combination » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos
Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.

hideOriginal Post

Aug 19, 10 at 8:43amthoraxe

is there any super food combination for 5 cats cook? like in MHF it's Royale cheese and Blessed wine.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 30, 12 at 2:05am
gn_x00

veggie + veggie
dunno the other combo

Jul 30, 12 at 12:52am
Space monkey131246

Wats for defense when u hav 5 cats

Aug 25, 10 at 3:02am
SoraCloud

I had one of the chefs on break that's why... Haha I fail.

Aug 24, 10 at 8:50pm
werdna777777

quote Hanners
It's not so much "unlocking" food. . . You just have a certain number of food slots open at certain chef levels. When your chef reaches level 9, all the food options show, otherwise, the options are displayed at random and will not include whatever will not fit into the limited number of food spaces.

If you have 5 felyne chefs, you should have all the ingredients available, varying on the head chef's cooking lvl.
EEEEEXACTLY.

Aug 21, 10 at 7:27am
thoraxe

yup that is right.

Aug 21, 10 at 7:25am
Hanners

It's not so much "unlocking" food. . . You just have a certain number of food slots open at certain chef levels. When your chef reaches level 9, all the food options show, otherwise, the options are displayed at random and will not include whatever will not fit into the limited number of food spaces.

If you have 5 felyne chefs, you should have all the ingredients available, varying on the head chef's cooking lvl.

Aug 21, 10 at 7:10am
thoraxe

what havent you unlocked yet?

Aug 21, 10 at 7:00am
SoraCloud

And do you already have the food that I don't have unlocked yet?

Aug 21, 10 at 6:52am
thoraxe

hmm that is weird my lead chef is only 6 and im hr2 and village level six.

Aug 21, 10 at 1:01am
SoraCloud

I've done all the village chief quests and uhm my lead chef is level *checks psp* 7. So I guess that's why I don't have those types of foods?