Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » Latest Achievements II » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Aug 17, 10 at 10:33am2legitimate

quote Tigrex stole my hat
This will be the thread where you can share the stories of your greatest hunt, the woe filled tail of the dangerous monsters you've killed and just an all around brag session.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 24, 12 at 9:46pm
RockofKuthian

Vangis... With an onslaught jewel in the legs. AUL and sharp+1

Dec 24, 12 at 7:31pm
GeckoCookie

No, I said one or the other. It was to make room for other skills. Im gonna play with it tommorow.

Dec 24, 12 at 6:21pm
RockofKuthian

Wait you had AuL and crit+3 on a set? That's easily possible.

Dec 24, 12 at 5:58pm
GeckoCookie

I forget exactly, but I remember it either had ce + 3 or AUL, and it was on the old armor set site that no longer exists. It may have been a modified version of my jhen set, in which case I'll eventually figure it out, but I'm not sure.

Dec 24, 12 at 9:13am
RockofKuthian

I actually never tried to LS ala before, let alone mega ala. What set did you use?

Dec 23, 12 at 7:58pm
GeckoCookie

My achievement: I actually did this one a while ago, but i soloed... Drum roll please... Mega ala! I forget my time, but I remember I got 2/3 deaths. Took a while with my long sword set, but I did it!

Dec 10, 12 at 10:37am
RockofKuthian

Oh cool i wonder if know him, what was his name/hr?
We should try 2-manning ala again sometime

Dec 10, 12 at 5:01am
Its_my_time24

Ew, my poison and crag gods are better than your attack. Just kidding... im jelly af T_T

You can make the AuL, Fortify, Adren+2, Sharpness+1 with Anguish P set now! Its in the pm thread we had about adren sets.

And I saw the set! I like it, and I can already make those parts, cause I now am shy of 400 rathalos

Same achievement as my latest ones - Ala hammering is ALWAYS getting better...Besides turnas when he isnt raged cause idk why i cant hit them, so i compromise to golf swings. I get 90% of the hits when hes on the ground now, and almost all the time I hit the head bob when he gets up, and when he charges. I EVEN KNOCKED HIM OUTTA THE AIR WHEN HE FLEW AT ME (the thunder surrounding his body charge thing) IT WAS AWESOME!

On a side note, I successfully soloed fiery skies, frozen fields on saturday. I went in the Unity gate, did a quick ala horn break, solo jho, then tried it. Was HARD. Wasted 8 megas, all max/ancient, and normal potions. 2/3 deaths. I used my bari/hellhunter mix.

Got a time of 35:42...I could've done better. But then a REALLY cool unity guy came and when 2 manned it in like 12:13 (literally. I laughed cause, y'know, 12, 13) and 2 manned doouble trouble in about that time. Didnt pass 15 minutes.

Dec 09, 12 at 5:35am
RockofKuthian

So I was fighting alatreon today and we cut tail I break horns and wings. I was using gunner. Clusted slept three times, para twice. We finish with a decent time of 12:46.
Now here comes the good part. No webbing. No skypiercer. But there was one dragon tali there. When I hovered over it I saw
ATTACK+7 00
I couldn't believe it at first. But I clicked on it, saved three times then went and checked and I was not dreaming
Took 633 hunter ranks, but it's finally mine

Dec 01, 12 at 9:21pm
Its_my_time24

quote WooperOnALedge
jus made the alatreon star and am only 3 conqueror seals away from black harvest. I'm hoping to get 2 piercers today and then never hunt ala again for the purpose of my own materials.

all I need is the chaos wing and the gunner cap that require piercers. one each.
On wooper? Well, doesnt matter but ill help you with those skies. I've been practising everyday invis, got horn breaks before the 10 minute mark now. BUT I LOST MY TIMING FOR TURNAS WHEN HES NOT RAGED. Thats the easy one too

Mention me in the coordinator sometime next weekend.