Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn » Final Fantasy XIV » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Aug 14, 10 at 4:22pmCloudx4

I will admit i am deeply disapointed at Final Fantasy XIV being Online, like Final Fantasy XI i felt the same, SE should of left the main series as just stand alone RPG's instead of MMorpg's, if they were so desperate for a Final Fantasy MMORPG y not make a different series or something, tho that is my only complain about it otherwise i am glad they have a fresh story for each FF game online or offline, atleast they kept magic, summons and the job classes such as warrior, white mage, black mage, etc, i am looking forward to seeing wot there newest Final Fantasy holds but i cant escape that it is completley online.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 09, 11 at 3:26am
Ichaurus

Well, actually.... There is no "Rules and Regulations" Permanant thread on this topic... Someone should really get on that. Anybody know how to contact the Moderators?

Sep 25, 10 at 11:07pm
Shoopuf

...actually you can't... at least not on this forum... don't try to pull off that eric cartman crap on me

Sep 25, 10 at 10:57pm
fantasiedreamer

whatever, i can say what i want.

Sep 25, 10 at 10:25pm
Shoopuf

...why would you complain, it's not like they aren't gonna make another mainstream RPG game. I think FFXIV is gonna be quite refreshing, finally a decent mmorpg aside from WoW.

quote fantasiedreamer
@cloudx4 your an idiot. why would you play an offline RPG rather than an MMORPG. i played a lot of SE's rpg games like final fantasy xiii,star ocean 4, infinite undiscovery,the last remnant,and the previous final fantasy series, and i have to say they bore the hell out of me.MMORPGs are way better, i think SE should stick to that theme.
don't call ppl idiots just for having different opinions, this forum exists so ppl could express their thoughts and opinions. I personally disagree with the topic... and that's ok until you don't insult ppl...

Sep 25, 10 at 9:25pm
fantasiedreamer

@cloudx4 your an idiot. why would you play an offline RPG rather than an MMORPG. i played a lot of SE's rpg games like final fantasy xiii,star ocean 4, infinite undiscovery,the last remnant,and the previous final fantasy series, and i have to say they bore the hell out of me.MMORPGs are way better, i think SE should stick to that theme.

Aug 14, 10 at 4:22pm
Cloudx4

I will admit i am deeply disapointed at Final Fantasy XIV being Online, like Final Fantasy XI i felt the same, SE should of left the main series as just stand alone RPG's instead of MMorpg's, if they were so desperate for a Final Fantasy MMORPG y not make a different series or something, tho that is my only complain about it otherwise i am glad they have a fresh story for each FF game online or offline, atleast they kept magic, summons and the job classes such as warrior, white mage, black mage, etc, i am looking forward to seeing wot there newest Final Fantasy holds but i cant escape that it is completley online.