Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » Mix Armor Sets » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Aug 13, 10 at 8:10pmPsycho5050

if your going just for looks feel free to post in this thread instead: Special Armor/Weapon Sets: Favorites
What Mix Armor sets do you use and which ones do you recommend? I'm hoping to get a list going for and the set up behind it (armor pieces and gems/talisman). I'm looking for both blademaster and gunners, for gunners feel free to list the gun components also.

Contributors:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 30, 11 at 12:12pm
Kholdstare

quote The Player 75
quote Kholdstare
quote neji 9889
I feel like my entire armor request thread has at least a small collection of good sets, although reading through it, people ask for some weird sets, and i get pissed off a few times

If there not in there, i might be bothered to boot up my game and figure out my normal spam and focus, s+1, crit draw, hg sets. Possibly my large number of adren sets too.

Trust me, when you play the game enough, adren is the only fun thing left to do. I adrened everything, literally. Oh yeah, jhen solo is possible adren ls ftw

If you get really bored, heroics is more boss, but i only did that on deviljho, and that took ages to get my record.
*CLEARS THROAT LOUDLY*

AHEEEEM

not true
He means possible without modding
still not true
quote neji 9889
Thank you

I guess you could do something else but i really dont know what. Hell, i started wearing/making sets that used the ludroth gunner helm because if you turn it grey you look like kakashi...
old news >.> kakashi is censored for some reason :/

Nov 30, 11 at 11:57am
neji 9889

Thank you

I guess you could do something else but i really dont know what. Hell, i started wearing/making sets that used the ludroth gunner helm because if you turn it grey you look like kakashi...

Nov 30, 11 at 6:32am
The Player 75

quote Kholdstare
quote neji 9889
I feel like my entire armor request thread has at least a small collection of good sets, although reading through it, people ask for some weird sets, and i get pissed off a few times

If there not in there, i might be bothered to boot up my game and figure out my normal spam and focus, s+1, crit draw, hg sets. Possibly my large number of adren sets too.

Trust me, when you play the game enough, adren is the only fun thing left to do. I adrened everything, literally. Oh yeah, jhen solo is possible adren ls ftw

If you get really bored, heroics is more boss, but i only did that on deviljho, and that took ages to get my record.
*CLEARS THROAT LOUDLY*

AHEEEEM

not true
He means possible without modding

Nov 30, 11 at 5:26am
Kholdstare

quote neji 9889

*CLEARS THROAT LOUDLY*

AHEEEEM

not true

Nov 30, 11 at 3:55am
neji 9889

Nov 29, 11 at 8:33pm
BOWB4ME

Good set for any great sword or hammer user[b][/b]
Critical draw, sharpness+1, and HG earplugs.

2 slot weapon (critical jewel)
Diablos+ helm
Helios mail+
Helios vambraces+
Helios coil
Helios greaves
Any 2 slot talisman(draw jewel x2)

Jul 12, 11 at 3:16am
Psycho5050

Skills: Sharpness +1, Adrenaline +2, Evade +2
Helios/Selene Helm+ OOO [Architect Jewel]
Helios/Selene Mail+
Barroth Gauntlets+OOO [Evade Jewel, Lightfoot Jewel]
Vangis Coil
Black Leather Pants
Weapon Slot O [Evade Jewel]
+7 Evade Talisman OO [Lightfoot Jewel]

Jul 11, 11 at 11:03pm
tacoman5578

Here is a set I use often:

HGE, Sharpness+1, Farsight, Speed Sharpening:
Head: Yamato Kabuto+- 3 Sharpener Jewels
Chest: Helios+
Arms: Helios+
Waist: Helios
Legs: Helios
Talisman: +10 Map, 2 Slots- 2 Sharpener Jewels
No weapon slots

May 07, 11 at 12:58am
codewager

Cold cancel
Evade 2
Marathon runner
Capture guru

http://divinewh.im/s/0_c.1B_f.1B_c_g_f.1B.1A_J.1H

Crit draw
evade
cold resist lo.
Marathon runner

Most of these require a +10 perception jewel but have spare room for decorations.

http://divinewh.im/s/0_c.1W_f.1W_e_g_f.1B.v_S.n.b

May 07, 11 at 12:58am
codewager

I'm a little disappointed at the lack of low rank sets so here's a few low rank armor sets.

Attack up s
Marathon runner
Adrenaline 1
Pro transporter

http://divinewh.im/s/0_K.L_N_K.14_O.14_N.14_5.z

Gather 2
Heat resist
Divine whim
Speed gather

http://divinewh.im/s/0_0.1F_0.1F_0.1I_0.1A_0.1A_7.15