markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Aug 13, 10 at 8:10pmPsycho5050

if your going just for looks feel free to post in this thread instead: Special Armor/Weapon Sets: Favorites
What Mix Armor sets do you use and which ones do you recommend? I'm hoping to get a list going for and the set up behind it (armor pieces and gems/talisman). I'm looking for both blademaster and gunners, for gunners feel free to list the gun components also.

Contributors:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 30, 11 at 12:12pm
Kholdstare

quote The Player 75
quote Kholdstare
quote neji 9889
I feel like my entire armor request thread has at least a small collection of good sets, although reading through it, people ask for some weird sets, and i get pissed off a few times

If there not in there, i might be bothered to boot up my game and figure out my normal spam and focus, s+1, crit draw, hg sets. Possibly my large number of adren sets too.

Trust me, when you play the game enough, adren is the only fun thing left to do. I adrened everything, literally. Oh yeah, jhen solo is possible adren ls ftw

If you get really bored, heroics is more boss, but i only did that on deviljho, and that took ages to get my record.
*CLEARS THROAT LOUDLY*

AHEEEEM

not true
He means possible without modding
still not true
quote neji 9889
Thank you

I guess you could do something else but i really dont know what. Hell, i started wearing/making sets that used the ludroth gunner helm because if you turn it grey you look like kakashi...
old news >.> kakashi is censored for some reason :/

Nov 30, 11 at 11:57am
neji 9889

Thank you

I guess you could do something else but i really dont know what. Hell, i started wearing/making sets that used the ludroth gunner helm because if you turn it grey you look like kakashi...

Nov 30, 11 at 6:32am
The Player 75

quote Kholdstare
quote neji 9889
I feel like my entire armor request thread has at least a small collection of good sets, although reading through it, people ask for some weird sets, and i get pissed off a few times

If there not in there, i might be bothered to boot up my game and figure out my normal spam and focus, s+1, crit draw, hg sets. Possibly my large number of adren sets too.

Trust me, when you play the game enough, adren is the only fun thing left to do. I adrened everything, literally. Oh yeah, jhen solo is possible adren ls ftw

If you get really bored, heroics is more boss, but i only did that on deviljho, and that took ages to get my record.
*CLEARS THROAT LOUDLY*

AHEEEEM

not true
He means possible without modding

Nov 30, 11 at 5:26am
Kholdstare

quote neji 9889

*CLEARS THROAT LOUDLY*

AHEEEEM

not true

Nov 30, 11 at 3:55am
neji 9889

Nov 29, 11 at 8:33pm
BOWB4ME

Good set for any great sword or hammer user[b][/b]
Critical draw, sharpness+1, and HG earplugs.

2 slot weapon (critical jewel)
Diablos+ helm
Helios mail+
Helios vambraces+
Helios coil
Helios greaves
Any 2 slot talisman(draw jewel x2)

Jul 12, 11 at 3:16am
Psycho5050

Skills: Sharpness +1, Adrenaline +2, Evade +2
Helios/Selene Helm+ OOO [Architect Jewel]
Helios/Selene Mail+
Barroth Gauntlets+OOO [Evade Jewel, Lightfoot Jewel]
Vangis Coil
Black Leather Pants
Weapon Slot O [Evade Jewel]
+7 Evade Talisman OO [Lightfoot Jewel]

Jul 11, 11 at 11:03pm
tacoman5578

Here is a set I use often:

HGE, Sharpness+1, Farsight, Speed Sharpening:
Head: Yamato Kabuto+- 3 Sharpener Jewels
Chest: Helios+
Arms: Helios+
Waist: Helios
Legs: Helios
Talisman: +10 Map, 2 Slots- 2 Sharpener Jewels
No weapon slots

May 07, 11 at 12:58am
codewager

Cold cancel
Evade 2
Marathon runner
Capture guru

http://divinewh.im/s/0_c.1B_f.1B_c_g_f.1B.1A_J.1H

Crit draw
evade
cold resist lo.
Marathon runner

Most of these require a +10 perception jewel but have spare room for decorations.

http://divinewh.im/s/0_c.1W_f.1W_e_g_f.1B.v_S.n.b

May 07, 11 at 12:58am
codewager

I'm a little disappointed at the lack of low rank sets so here's a few low rank armor sets.

Attack up s
Marathon runner
Adrenaline 1
Pro transporter

http://divinewh.im/s/0_K.L_N_K.14_O.14_N.14_5.z

Gather 2
Heat resist
Divine whim
Speed gather

http://divinewh.im/s/0_0.1F_0.1F_0.1I_0.1A_0.1A_7.15